Chapter 2

Andy Barclay POV

Today is the day the new student is gonna arrive at school. All of my classmates are currently gossiping about them.

"I wonder if the new student is a boy?"

"If the new student is a boy, I hope he's hot."

"Yeah, me too."

I roll my eyes at their conversation. The teacher enters the classroom and exclaims, "Okay everybody, as you may have heard we have a new student today. Everybody, please welcome Buddina Blueweather." A girl enters the classroom. She has ginger hair and blue eyes. Oh! And she's also wearing black glasses.

(A/N: I kind of made Buddi some sort of inventor/hacker. So he made those glasses so nobody knows that his eyes can change color.)

... Hey is it just me or does she kind of look like Chucky?

"Now Buddina, you can take a seat next to Andy Barclay," the teacher politely ordered. Buddina then walks to the empty seat on my right.

"So class, the lesson we'll be learning today is..."

~

The bell rings meaning it's lunchtime. Everybody is walking out of their homerooms to the cafeteria.

My friends and I grab our school lunches and then find a place to sit

My friends and I grab our school lunches and then find a place to sit. "Look guys, it's Buddina!" Omar exclaimed while pointing at Buddina. Pugg, Falyn, and I look where Omar is pointing only to see Buddina sitting alone eating her lunch.
"Woah, Buddina looks pretty lonely," Pugg remarked. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock!" sarcastically replied Falyn. "Maybe we should ask her if we can sit with her so that way she feels a little less lonely," I suggested. Omar, Pugg, and Falyn nod, and then the 4 of us walk to Buddina.

"Hey Buddina, is it okay if we can sit with you?" I asked. "Um, no," Buddi answered. "Oh, um okay," I replied. Falyn, Pugg, Omar, and I then walk away to find another place to sit.

"Well, that was weird," Omar remarked. "Why doesn't Buddina want us to sit with her?" "Maybe she's just an introvert who likes being alone" enunciated Falyn. "Oh, she's an introvert, eh? I heard introverts are hard-to-get, and girls who are hard to get turn me on," Pugg smirked. "Oh my fucking god pugg, you're such a simp," I sarcastically remarked.