Chapter 4

Chucky POV

It's getting late at midnight. I'm currently working on my night shift at Starbucks. Most of my coworkers have already gone home. No customers seem to be coming into the coffee shop. As I was about to leave and close the coffee shop, a familiar face walks in.

 As I was about to leave and close the coffee shop, a familiar face walks in

A man with brown hair, a brown goatee, and brown eyes walks in. He has peach skin and is wearing a black shirt, light blue baggy jeans, and white sneakers.

...Is that Andy Barclay? It's been such a long time since we've last seen each other...

Man, has he gained weight?

"Hello, there Robert Blueweather..." Andy spoke. "Oh hey, there sir..." I replied. "What can I get you?" "Hmm, can I have a cappuccino?" Andy asked. "Okay, sure, which cup size?" I asked. "The tall one," Andy answered. "Your name sir?"I asked. "Andy Barclay," Andy answered. "Well, then one cappuccino coming up!" I exclaimed. Andy sits down at one of the tables in Starbucks while I start making his cappuccino. After 40 seconds, Andy's tall cappuccino is already finished. I write down his name on the cup and yell, "Tall cappuccino for Andy Barclay!"

Andy walks toward me and I hand him his coffee. He then gives me a tip and leaves. I go to the locker room and change out of my work uniform. I then walk out of the coffee shop and turn the sign outside of the door from 'Open' to 'Close'.