2

TUESDAY

"So you just let him have your notes?" Chenle raised one of his eyebrows.

"I asked him for an expensive bag though. I really don't care, I'm getting something out of it."

"You could've asked for something a little better? You got ripped off, Jun." Chenle snorted.

"I'm not greedy. Like I said before, I don't care if I supposedly got 'ripped' because I won't be giving him the correct notes anyways."

"Ok now that's just cruel."

"It's Haechan. It's not cruel."

Chenle cracked his back with the chair he was sitting on.

"Ew gross." Renjun cringed at the sound, Chenle often cracked all his joints and it drove Renjun crazy.

Chenle stuck his tongue at Renjun and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Renjun hid behind a locker quicker than ever to watch Mark in the halls with Haechan when he found them.

Haechan latched onto Mark, trying so hard for his attention.

Renjun snickered to himself. So desperate for any approval from Mark, typical Haechan.

Haechan crushed hard on Mark and it wasn't very hidden either. Renjun told himself he'd use it as an insult for future arguments but every time he finds himself fighting with Haechan he just doesn't have the courage to say the things he wants to say.

"Renjun?"

Renjun jumped, completely startled.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to get that scared." Johnny backed away with a grin on his face.

"It's fine." Renjun rose up. Still a bit shaken.

"What are you doing?"

"I was uhh..." Renjun looked back at Haechan burying his face into Mark's neck.

"You like Mark or something?" Johnny cocked his head to the side.

"No!" Renjun panicked, "Nono not at all. Only as a friend. It's just hard to look away when Haechan looks that silly all over Mark."

"Oh right," Johnny cleared his throat, "Anyways. I was thinking about holding a party on Saturday night when exams are over. Just to chill and drink since it's the end of exams."

"Yeah? And?"

"I've been going around the whole of campus inviting everyone I know well enough and I couldn't find you until now. So wanna come? I know you're not one to really come to parties but..."

Renjun licked his lips, "Well... Since it's the end of the year, I guess I'll come."

Johnny nodded, "Great, see you on Saturday then."

Renjun watched Johnny walk off to another group of people and ask them.

"Mark!" Renjun stepped away from the locker and strode towards Mark.

Mark looked up and smiled, "Oh Renjun!" He waved, Haechan still hugging Mark's arm.

"Hey is it okay if I talk to Haechan privately? I just need a quick word with him."

Mark looked at Haechan and back at Renjun, "Yeah sure, just don't start choking each other."

Mark pushed Haechan off of him and walked down the hallway, he saw Johnny and starting jogging towards him.

"What?" Haechan groaned.

"I have your notes in a folder at my dorm. Come over to mine later and collect them," He handed a piece of paper to Haechan, "That's my room number."

Haechan unfolded the paper open and sighed, "You're in the C block?"

"Yes?"

"Fucking hell why do you have to be right on the other side of the school. I'm in A."

"Cool I don't care. You have legs, walk." Renjun pat Haechan on the back and skipped off.

Renjun was reading a novel when Haechan had showed up at his door like expected.

"Wait I'm coming!" Renjun placed his bookmark into the book before he ran towards the door and opened it.

"You look weird with glasses." Haechan commented.

"Ok thanks. You came awfully late."

"I have better things to do." Haechan invited himself into Renjun's dorm, "Nice pyjamas."

Renjun shut the door and ignored the nonsense coming out of the latter's mouth.

"Here." Renjun dug through a drawer and pulled out a black folder.

Haechan reached out for it but Renjun wasn't giving it to him.

"Can you give it to me?" Haechan was growing irritated.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Haechan?" Renjun fake pouted.

"The bag?"

Renjun nodded.

Haechan groaned, "I'll give it to you next semester I swear.

"How am I supposed to take your word for it?"

"I swear on my life just give me the fucking answers." Haechan growled, he didn't want to deal with Renjun's antics tonight.

Renjun frowned, "Be nicer and then try again."

"Hyung, can you please give me the answers. Pretty please." Haechan pleaded, "I promise I'll give you anything you like to repay you. Please."

"Better." Renjun handed the folder to Haechan.

"Do you have some sort of kink?" Haechan scoffed, turning around to exit the dorm.

Renjun watched Haechan leave the room without saying goodbye or even a thank you.

"Asshole."

Maybe it was a good thing Renjun gave him the incorrect notes.