7

SUNDAY
Renjun woke up to being trapped in a tight embrace. Oh right, he slept with Haechan...

"Haechan?" Renjun tapped the sleeping boy on the arm.

Renjun looked at Haechan up and down and then himself. They were still naked, great.

Haechan hummed, opening his eyes awfully slowly.

"Can you loosen the grip? I'm not going anywhere." Renjun chuckled into Haechan's neck.

Haechan obeyed, loosening the hug and letting his hands travel down lower. Planting them on Renjun's waist.

"Good morning, Hyuck." Renjun placed his hand on Haechan's shoulder blade.

"Morning. Does it hurt?" Haechan tapped Renjun's ass.

"Why would you even want to know that?" Renjun smiled, "But yes."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologise, I definitely don't regret it."

"I was right, I really did fuck the ego out of you. Why are you nice all the sudden?" Haechan kissed Renjun's forehead.

"I could ask the same for you. Usually you treat me like shit."

"Well, I like when we're like this. Not at each other's throats for merely existing. It's cute."

"Well I'm always cute, so..."

"I disagree," Haechan smirked. He traced Renjun's cheekbones, "Funny. If I knew sticking my dick in you would make you cool, I would've done it ages ago."

"Of course you would." Renjun buried his face into Haechan's chest to hid his flushed face.

"So... What are we? Because enemies definitely don't fuck each other like that."

Renjun remained quiet for a moment, "I'm not sure. What are we?"

"I thought we were enemies but I'm not sure if I wanna classify us as that anymore." Haechan ran his fingers through Renjun's hair, "I've hooked up so many times but I've never felt this way after one. Like, I wanna stay here, with you."

"Do you wanna try a relationship then?"

"I do." Haechan kissed the top of Renjun's head.

Renjun looked down, his feet were tangled up with Haechan's.

He couldn't remember much from after they fucked. All he knew was he was barely able to talk and move, Haechan took care of him and cleaned him off. Renjun's heart skipped a beat at the last memory. He didn't have to do any of that, he could've just left Renjun covered in both Haechan's cum and his own to pass out, but he stuck next to his side to help him the entire night.

"I'm surprised you stayed, Hyuck." Renjun looked up, back at Haechan's soft face.

"Of course I did. Sure you might think I hate you but I would never leave you alone to black out from exhaustion and overstimulation. Especially after I had abused that little tight hole of yours."

Renjun groaned, but it quickly turned into a smile. He held onto Haechan's wrist and locked lips. The kiss was sweet, no lust, just a gentle caring kiss. Renjun could feel his heart melt, he loved this feeling just as much as last night's feeling.

"Can you fuck me again? But with this sort of energy. Less harsh, more gentle, more caring." At this point Renjun was talking just to talk, he was too drunk in love.

"Sorry? Was that a joke?" Haechan, a growing smile beginning to form.

Renjun on the other hand wasn't smiling, "No. I want it. I want it badly."

"Again? Are you sure you want it? You're still sore."

"Does it look like I'm uncertain? Just hurry up and fuck me again before I change my mind."

"I'll fuck you this time, but don't become a sex addict."

"Can't promise anything."

Haechan got up and also took Renjun with him, pulling him into his lap. Renjun pushed himself onto Haechan, leaving no gap.

"Don't be loud, people are probably still sleeping." Haechan whispered into Renjun's ear, patting him on the ass for good measure.

Renjun nodded, he turned his head so he could meet Haechan's face.

"What?" Haechan grinned.

"I love you, Donghyuck."

"You switched up fast, didn't you hate me just yesterday? But I love you too, Renjun," Haechan used one of this hands to hold onto Renjun's soft hand. His other still on his ass. Haechan tapped on it a few more times.

"What's with you and your obsession with my butt? I thought I was flat?"

"I may of underestimated, forgive me." Haechan smirked and squeezed Renjun's hand. He followed up with a squeeze on the latter's plump ass.

"Apology accepted this time, Hyuck."

Renjun could only look into Haechan's brown glistening eyes and smile. How could he possibly keep quiet when he had Haechan all to himself, about to get fucked for the second time. Renjun couldn't care less about the sleeping students, he'd scream and moan Haechan's name at the top of his lungs to let the entire college know he's Haechan's. Mark not taking Haechan was going to be his biggest loss, too bad Renjun has him wrapped around his finger now. It was fair to say that Haechan also had quite the grip on Renjun.

Despite how different they are, it will work out. They're certain of it. What's the point of having a boyfriend exactly the same as you anyways? That's boring, and one thing Renjun and Haechan had in common was hating the idea of boring.

"Do I still have to buy you lunch and that bag?" Haechan pulled away from Renjun's neck. Renjun had his legs spread open waiting for Haechan.

"We'll discuss that later."

"Do I though?" Haechan backed away completely.

"Lee Donghyuck, just put your dick in already!" Renjun raised his voice loud enough that his neighbours definitely heard it. Maybe Haechan was still a bit annoying.