6 (mature)

SATURDAY
Renjun sat from afar watching his classmates drink and kiss in the crammed dorm.

Renjun was beginning to doubt why he agreed to show up. He doesn't even like alcohol, or communicating with random drunk classmates.

Renjun took a few sips from the drink he received and decided it tasted too weird to finish. Now he sat in the corner, drink in hand.

"Renjun?"

Renjun lightly hit his head against the wall when he heard his voice. The voice that seems to always follow him.

"What do you want, Haechan?"

"You actually did come?" Haechan slid down the wall and sat next to Renjun.

"I did and I wish I didn't."

"Alright, wuss. I noticed you haven't really drank your... Whatever you got there."

"I don't want to."

"Thanks." Haechan stole it off his hands and downed the small portion.

Renjun watched.

Haechan was wearing a white silky buttoned shirt. His longer dark hair was neatly brushed, still fluffy and clean on his head.

"You don't look wasted yet."

"Because this is the first thing I've drank tonight. And I haven't made out with anyone yet."

"I thought you..." Renjun didn't know why he suddenly couldn't form words. His heart was also beating fast which was definitely something that would happen every time Haechan was in his sight. But it was usually out of anger, this time it wasn't.

"Yeah well I saw Mark and Johnny both drunk and kissing so my mood is kinda ruined. I might drink more later to forget about Mark."

"Deserved." Renjun scoffed, biting his lip to hide a smile.

"You're a brat, you know that? No wonder you can't pull anyone."

"Wrong. I pull."

"Sure Renjun, you're pulling so many people with that flat ass of yours. I'm sure your dick is all shrivelled up and dry due to the lack of sex you get in your life. Let me guess, you're a virgin?"

"That's personal information. Why do you care?" Renjun looked away.

"So you are? Funny. Maybe that's why you're always so pissed."

"Fuck me, oh my god." Renjun covered his face with his two hands.

"I would, if it means you'll be less of a bitch."

"I didn't mean literally!" Renjun cried out, he was beyond embarrassed. He prayed no one could hear their conversation. Or else that would be a hard one to explain.

"I'm down with it though? Maybe it'll distract me from Mark and Johnny." Haechan nudged Renjun, obviously trying to get a reaction out of Renjun.

Renjun knew Haechan was only trying to piss him off even more, just to laugh at him when he lashes out. Renjun wouldn't give Haechan that satisfaction.

"Sure, let's do it. Tonight. I'll be able to handle it anyways."

"Sorry what?"

"You heard me, Donghyuck. Fuck me."

Haechan's mouth gaped in shock. Definitely not the response he expected.

"Do you always look that shocked when people ask for a hookup? You look even more stupid than you usually do."

Haechan grabbed Renjun by the shoulders and pulled him against his body so that they were face to face.

"Take me to your dorm, brat. We need to leave this shithole as soon as we can."