3

WEDNESDAY
"Now why would you do that?" Haechan threw his head back and whined.

"If you hate Renjun that much just avoid him. He doesn't talk to you. Haechan has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're the problem?" Johnny crossed his arms.

When Haechan found out Johnny had invited Renjun to the part out of all people, let's just say he was extremely disappointed.

"How am I supposed to not say anything when he's always sitting there giving me looks?!"

"He doesn't."

"Does too! He thinks he knows it all Johnny I'm telling you. His ego is huge and he needs humbling, thank me later when he finally becomes an okay person when I'm done with him."

"Oh my gosh..." Johnny rubbed his forehead, "Like I said before, just avoid him."

Haechan sulked some more before running off towards the cafeteria.

"Haechan?" Mark questioned when he saw Haechan was noticeably upset.

"Yeah?"

"Did something happen?" Mark prayed to himself that it wasn't Renjun. He can't stand when Haechan complains about his other friend.

"Johnny invited Renjun to the party on Saturday. Can you believe that?"

Mark sighed, of course.

"What was that for?" Haechan frowned.

"Haechan you're such a child."

At night, Renjun stayed up later. He had only his lamp on, he was reading another book just for fun until an unexpected knock came on his door.

"Chenle?" Renjun said pushing his ear against the door.

"Let me in, Huang. We need to discuss something."

Haechan, great.

Renjun opened the door and gulped when he was met with Haechan, Haechan was fuming.

"These aren't even correct." Haechan lifted the black folder, taking out some of his papers from inside.

"Oh. You actually read them before the test."

"Yes! What's that supposed to mean?" Haechan scrunched the paper up.

"Hmm... It's just surprising. Especially since you know it's incorrect too." Renjun smirked, Haechan only glared at him obviously trying to keep his voice down.

"Renjun, I'll beat the shit out of you right here and now." Haechan stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"I don't appreciate the threatening."

Haechan pushed him against the nearest wall and pinned Renjun's arms above his head.

"Oh... This is certainly... A position." Renjun gulped, looking up at Haechan who was inches away. Renjun felt his cheeks heat up, mainly from embarrassment but also because Haechan was actually quite good looking up close. Renjun tried to snap out of his gaze.

"Don't be a perv, Huang. Why are you thinking about this in that way?" Haechan rolled his eyes, he noticed Renjun's pink face but decided not to speak of it.

"Because..." Renjun didn't know what to say. He was at a complete loss of words.

"Yeah whatever," Haechan tightened his grip and squeezed Renjun's wrist, "Use that smart mouth of yours to tell me where the real notes are, hey?"

Renjun bit the inside of his cheek.

"Speak."

"Well... Do you think you deserve them?"

"What?" Haechan frowned, confused. 

"You speak to me rudely, always have an attitude, and now you're pinning me against my wall threatening me for answers. Do you think this behaviour will earn you your notes?" Renjun fake pouted, purposely leaning in.

"... No." Haechan cleared his throat, "But you will give them to me anyways. I don't need to be nice. I do shit how I want when I want to."

"But I won't."

Haechan let go of Renjun's wrists which were turning white and lowered his hands.

"Thanks." Renjun sarcastically groaned, rubbing the sore area.

"Please, just give them."

"Buy me that bag and pay for my lunch for the rest of next term as an apology for that stunt." Renjun ran his thumb around his wrist, still soothing it.

Haechan turned around to mutter something to himself and then looked back at Renjun, "Okay."

"Good. Now please leave." Renjun walked to his bed and crawled into his sheets.

"But... The folder... The notes?"

"Tomorrow. I need to organise your shit. I promise it will be the correct formulas and whatever, just make sure you keep your promise next term. There will be consequences if not."

Haechan sighed, "Fucking hell. Okay I will, Huang."

"Go." Renjun pointed at his door.

Haechan gave Renjun one last glare before leaving without a word.