Chapter 6

If you need this:
F/c- favorite color
H/c- hair color
E/c- eye color
H/l- hair length
S/t- skin tone
(Not my art at the top. Lord knows I can't draw for shit.)
---------------------------

Waking up was... a bitch. Pain was shooting through your entire body. Your eyes were heavy and it took you a good minute to get them to open. The first thing to greet you was the blood-red sky. The sun was replaced with a black sphere with a red pentagram on it and literally everything around you was a different shade of red. Surprise number 2 was when you looked down at yourself. Your skin turned into this light pinky-purple color.

The hair that fell in front of your eyes/onto your shoulder changed as well

The hair that fell in front of your eyes/onto your shoulder changed as well. Instead of its normal hair color, it was cotton candy pink with red and white swirls.
You picked up your aching body. Around you looked like a desert. Red sand was parted by a dark red dirt path. To your right, you saw a city. You made your way, only taking around 10-15 minutes. The city had a gate with a bright neon sign on it.
"Welcome to Pentagram City! You're new home in Hell!"
You walked into the city. It was very poor looking. Buildings were crumbling or fully abandoned. Farther and farther you walked into the city until something caught your eye. A building with a bright sign.
"Hells Handbasket" it read. It sounded like some sort of store to you, so you walked in. It indeed was a store, a clothing store. Literal outfits, not just items of clothing, were hung on racks. One grabbed your attention.

(Found on Pinterest)You looked around

You looked around. Near the back of the store was a changing room. You grabbed the outfit and headed into the changing room. One wall was a full mirror where you were able to see the rest of the changes to your appearance. Your eyes were a bright teal and your teeth were razor sharp. After taking in your devil-ish features, you took off your muddy dress.
Where you got shot was marked with an "x" on your stomach. There was no other sign of a bullet hole or any blood.
You quickly changed into the new pair of clothes. They fit nicely on your body. You walked out of the changing room. When walking to exit the store, you were stopped by someone yelling at you.
"Hey! You gun'a pay fer those?!" You looked behind you to see a fellow demon. He had the body of a cockroach with bright green eyes.
"No." You simply said. You walked out of the store without a second glance. You only made it about 4 feet out the door when the glass from the display window shattered. Out comes the cockroach demon with a shotgun pointed at you.
"If yous ain't gunna pay, then die!"
Just as he pulled the trigger, all time seemed to stop.
"Yoo-hoo! Over here!" A voice called.
You looked over your shoulder. All there was the unbroken display window. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
"Hi!" The voice said. That's when you noticed it. Your reflection. All color was stripped off of you and what remained was a pitch-black figure with glowing blue eyes.
"Hello?" You spoke.
"Hi! Oh, it's so good to finally meet you! And to be able to talk with you and- ughh it's a dream come true!" The figure popped out of the reflection. "So, how do you plan to punish him?" The figure pointed to the roach man.
"Well, that depends. What can I do? You seem like you have a few ideas."
The figure got very excited and started to squeal. "Ohhh I have so many ideas. First, we could-"
You interrupted it. "Ah ah ah. First, I want an explanation."
"Oh that's right," the figure hit the side of her head with the palm of her hand. "I'm you, well, more like a version of you. Whenever you need me, you can summon me through a mirror or any reflective surface. Think of me as a guide. I'll help you get around Hell and build up your reputation as an Overlord."
"There's Overlords in Hell?" You questioned.
"Of course there are! It's Hell! And you were destined to become one of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen!"
You had to admit, the figure's enthusiasm was enchanting and easy to roll with. But something felt off. Something bad felt like it was bound to happen.
"Well let's begin shall we?" The figure asked, rhetorically, while spinning to walk towards the roach-man.
"Will this happen every time I summon you?" Maybe stopping time was one of your powers. If this happened every time you summoned your reflection, you wouldn't do it as much.
"Nope. This is one of your powers. A very unique one at that. And very dangerous." You could tell by the tone of its voice that there was an invisible smile on its face. You walked next to your reflection and looked at the demon. The audacity. You took the shotgun from his hands.
"Tell me, how exactly do I start time again?"
"Just snap your fingers while thinking of what you want to do."
You did as instructed. It worked and the bullet, that was made to go into your skull, hit a nearby sign. The roach demon looked down at his hands when noticing the lack of weight. Just as he turned to look at you, he was met with a sharp pain in his skull. You hit him, over and over again with the shotgun, until there was nothing left to smash.
"Job well done." The voice came from below you. There was a glass shard by your feet that held your magic reflection. You picked it up and look at it. Your reflection was waving at you right before it turned back to normal. You tucked the piece of glass into a strap of your dress and began walking down the street. Many strange beasts roamed the alleyways and streets of Hell. It was quite a sight to see. You were looking into a nice-looking bakery when the whole ground shook.
"Is this a normal occurrence?" You asked yourself. A loud explosion shook the ground again. You caught yourself on the wall of the building.
"What is going on?" You asked while pulling out the shard of glass.
"It's your first rival!" The reflection said with joy. A shadow blanketed the road. Looking up, an aircraft, with many large gadgets attached, was blowing up buildings.
"Go after him."
"And you expect me to do that how?" You said harshly.
"Teleport. Remember, snap while thinking of what you want to do."
Again, you did as instructed. You closed your eyes and imagined the top of the aircraft. You snapped and when you opened your eyes you were exactly where you imagined. On the top of the aircraft, there was a hatch. The hatch was locked, unfortunately, but you had another idea.
"Reflection." You pulled out the shard.
"Yes?"
"Any destructive powers that can help me blow this thing up?" You asked.
"OF COURSE! You can create teal flames. The same shade as your eyes."
"That will do." You put the glass back and concentrated on your pinkie. Your idea: create a flame similar to a blowtorch and cut out a piece of metal. A sharp flame of teal fire appeared at the tip of your pinkie. You admired it for a second. It did match your eye color. You used your flame and cut out a square piece of metal. Behind it was a whole assortment of wires, buttons, and more.
"One more thing." Your reflection's voice rang in your head. You took out the piece of glass and let it continue. "It's a more complicated power and you will need to practice a lot with it, but you can create exploding candies."
"Really? Is it something like a spell I put into actual candies or can they appear just like my fire?"
"BOTH! You are such a good guesser. Right now, if you concentrate enough, you might be able to pull it off. I'd suggest running though, just in case it blows up too quickly."
"Noted." You put the glass back and focused on your power. You cupped your palms and put them together. It took a while, and you kept getting distracted by the constant loud noises, but soon, golden light illuminated from inside your palms. You didn't give it another thought and placed whatever was in your cupped hands into the hole. You quickly got up from your knees and ran toward the edge of the aircraft and jumped. As the ground was getting closer, you teleported to the closest building rooftop. You watched the aircraft fall towards the street. It landed with a large crash and caught on fire. You teleported again to the scene. There was a hatch, rattling and getting banged on. It opened with a thick cloud of smoke pouring out of it.
"*Cough, cough* Blasts! What in Hell happened?!" A man with the body of a black snake emerged out of the smoke. He had a top hat with an eye on it, a black suit jacket with yellow stripes on it, and eyes covering the underneath of his tail. He looked up at you, finally noticing your presence, and gave you a cold glare. "I've never seen you before. You must be a newbie."
"Keen eye. I'm Y/N, but you can spread the word. The Candy Lady is out to play."

--------------------------
I'm so done. I'm ending this chapter here. IT HAS TAKEN ME TOO LONG TO WRITE THIS SHITTY CHAPTER. The next one will be better. Promise