Chapter 13

"Bargin? With whom? Last time I checked, God doesn't make deals." You say, starting to pace.
Alastor had invited you into his room. He sat at his desk chair, jacket off and resting on the back.
"The Archangel Michael. She told him that she wanted to speak with him and then he flew away with her. Who knows what could be happening to her.."
You could hear the worry in Alastors voice, but it wasn't seen in his expressions.
"Well, which way was she heading?"
Alastor perked up at the question.
"My dear, you better not be thinking what I think you're thinking." He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Im the strongest Overlord in Hell!" You argued, "I can take down a few mangy angels."
Alastor stood up, out on his coat, and summoned his staff. "Supposed strongest, deary. We still have yet to see which of us is truly the best." He looked back at you before opening the door, leaving you with a slightly surprised look. You quickly followed him out the door and too the main entrance of the hotel.
"Im confident enough to know how that fight will end," you snap back. Alastor laughed in response before opening the main entrance. He pointed to the giant glowing crack in Hells sky.
"Michael flew uo there with her."
"Does Lucifer know?"
"No doubt. What he plans on doing, I'm not quite sure." Alastor extends out his elbow, waiting for you to take hold. As soon as you do, you're teleported to the oatt of the city right underneath the crack.
"Are you ready, ma chère?
"Never," you reply.
Alastor holds out his arm for you to take. Once you've "prepared," he holds up his staff. Green flames and dark red mist start to swirl around you, desending into the sky to mee the gateway to heaven. Soon, the mist disipates and reveals a blinding white. You let your eyes adjust to the sudden change in color.
"Fucking.." you rub your eyes. "They need to turn down the brightness. It's unholy."
Alastor laughs and looks around for any trace of the demon princess. He summons three shades and tells them to go search. You do the same. You begin looking around yourself. Besides all the white, there were small hints of gold in the architecture. You could only assume you were in some sort of chapel. The floor was marble, pillars lined room.
"I thought it was impossible for demons to enter a chapel?" You say.
"On Earth, yes. But who's to say how it works up here, my dear?"
You nod in fairness. After a few minutes, all of the shadows quickly return and start leading the way to the supposed location of Charlie. They lead you into a small staircase near the back of the chapel. The stairs lead to a wooden door. No lock, no handle. You pressed your ear to the door but heard nothing inside. Alstor takes your place in front of the door and knocks. The door flies open and reveals a very large office. Books lined all of the walls, papers scattered on the carpet, and a large diamond chandelier lighting it all up.
"What the fuck?!" Standing from his chair, who you assume is Michael, yells. "How in Hell did you get up here?!"
"You didn't lock the door." You summon your own staff.
"We came in service of our Princess," symbols start to appear behind the Radio Demon.
The Archangel smirks and summons a horn. When he blows, the whole chapel, maybe even heaven, shakes. You're able to hear the faint flapping of thousands of  wings. You quickly teleport Charlie to your side before Michael is able to reach her. You notice her trembling and the year welling up in her eyes. Your eyes begin to glow, but you focus yourseld back at the current situation. You push the demons out of the room, and Michael summons a spear and hurls it at the door. You're able to close it, but the spear goes through the door and into your shoulder.
"Y/N!" Charlie quickly removes the spear from your shoulder, making you yell in pain.
"Im fine!" You shout as you get them down the staircase. "We need to leave.. NOW!"

_______________

Its starting to get on my damn nerves. I haven't been able to touch this damn app, and now it's saying that this chapter has been posted early. AND MY DESCRIPTION DELETED. so that had to be changed. Im seriously hoping the posted chapter thing was just a glitch..

Love yousssss