meeting up

"Coffee jelly" = normal speaking
"Coffee jelly" = saiki speaking
"Coffee jelly" = thinking

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Another day of school. Rn we are in gym class, that's Riki Nendou. He's an idiot I can't read his mind, because his head is empty. That over there is Y/n L/n she's been my best friend since middle school. I can't read her mind either, she's not stupid, well I don't think, but it's because she has a hair clip that blocks out her thoughts. It was made by brother.

"Takahashi, passed out." One of the students called as I stand there with no expression. Nendou grabs Takahashi and gives him Cpr. He's not a bad person, I don't think. "Take him to the nurses office, Saiki, Y/n go with him I don't trust him to go by himself. " Great just what I needed, at least I'm with someone I can talk to properly.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Teruhashi pov

"I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, I'm the perfect pretty girl there is. If someone asked me out I would reply 'how about you go to a farm and go kiss a pig' but I'm the perfect pretty girl so that means I'm good on the inside and the outside. Wait isn't that guy from our school? What was his name again? Saisi, Saki... Saiki, yes that's it Saiki. I'll give him a memory of me for him to cherish"

"Hi saiki." "Now he has a memory of me to cherish, how else is he supposed to react to my beauty?" He bows and leaves " W-WHAT HE JUST BOWED?" I run up to him trying to point at him. "Saiki, you know it's not nice to ignore a girl." He swiftly dodges me. "He dodged, if I was real he could've just walked around me."

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Saiki POV

"Why does this chick from school keep following me. Doesn't she understand I'm trying to ignore her. Well Y/n invited me to meet with her to eat at a café. She's buying me coffee jelly and I can't risk standing her up like that."

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/n POV

"Where the hell is kuu, it's been 20 minutes. Maybe I should take off my hair clip and communicate with him." As I take off my clip, Kusou finally enters the café. I put my clip back on, and I run up to Kusou. "Kuu what took you so long?" I attempt to hug Kusou. He pushes me away and flicks my head.

"Who said you could touch me?" As Kusou walks closer and looks at me. "You're mean, I don't think I'll buy you coffe jelly anymore." Kuu looks dreaded. "But since you saved me one to many times, I will buy just this once." Kusou then looks like a kid getting candy.

"Also, don't call me kuu, you sound like my Mom." He's says as he sits down. "I'll call you whatever I like." I say . As I sit opposite him. "Yare yare. "