fighting

"Coffee jelly" = normal speaking
"Coffee jelly" = saiki speaking
"Coffee jelly" = thinking

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Kusou pov

As we watched the movie, I saw Y/n snuggled in the blankets. She was clining on to me. When I looked at her, she had her head looking at me. Y/n looked back into the blankets cuddling them. Awhile later I saw her sleeping during the gruesome part. But what normal person sleeps through murder? you ask. Well Y/n does, she's so un-bothered by blood. However she's scared of public speaking.

I quietly get up from the bed to place Y/n down on the floor bed. I watched her sleep. She looks so relaxed and pretty while sleeping. Also if you're wondering how can I see Y/n. Her clip blocks out most of my powers like x-ray vision, mind reading and love meter. Ect.

Y/n pov

Right now I'm pretending to be asleep. So I can scare kuu. As he turned around, his back facing me. I silently moved. I gave him a punch on the back. "Hii-ya."That's when he turned around and looked at me. With a deadly glare I gulped.

Kusou pov

Y/n punched me in the back. It hurt a bit. If you're wondering how does her punches hurt me. Well if you want a bit of a backstory.

Ever since me and Y/n met. She's always been really strong, to the point she's almost as strong as me (with limiters on). N/n has always told me that she always trained hard due to her father being very rich and powerful. Y/n has an older brother, B/n. She's always wanted to surpass him because her farther liked him way more. So she started training since she was 3 and never stops Cometeing with her brother.

I look at her with a deadly glare, I could see she was scared. "What do you think you're doing."  N/n then bowed down and started begging me to forgive her. "Please forgive me, I'll get you 5 coffee jellies." My face then turned soft, "you didn't have to coffee me coffe jelly, I would have forgiven you anyways."  I said with a smile as I cupped her cheeks. "But since you considered coffee jelly N/n, you will get it for me now. "

I let go of her cheeks, then she nods. "Okay, it's not like I don't have the money to buy you any." Y/n takes off her hair clip. "I'm going to take this off, it's very uncomfy."  I just nod with response