Kuske

"Coffee jelly." = Normal speaking
"Coffee jelly." = Saiki speaking
"Coffee jelly." = Thoughts

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Kusou pov

We have to visit my brother because my Mom missed him very much, since he lives in England. Nevertheless Y/n is coming, she said she wanted to see Kuske and thank him for the hair clip that he sent her. But I just know that Kuske is going to use her to win her heart, he doesn't really have romantic feelings for her i’ts just that he probably to win her heart he can finally win something.

I teleported us to the UK, there we met my brother, Kuske. "Ke-ke! How have you been? I wanted to come with so I can thank you for my clip." N/n’s nickname for Kuske is ke-ke as you might have heard. "No problem Y/n it's the least I could do for helping me trying to beat kusou." Another thing I should've mentioned is that they both team up on me to defeat me, because Y/n only beat me once in her entire life. So Kuske asked her for help.

"BAYBY BROTHER!" Kusou shoots across the room to see me. "How are you and Y/n doing?" I just roll my eyes. "We have been doing good! But on the other hand there's this girl name Kokomi Teruhashi, she likes Kusou!" N/n explained to my brother. Kuske looked shocked. "Someone likes my baby brother that isn't Y/n!?" I look at him, after a good 30s I realized what had said. “Y/n doesn't like me." I say with a stern look.