Sleep over

"Coffee jelly" = normal speaking
"Coffee jelly" = saiki speaking
"Coffee jelly" = thinking

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/n pov

Right now I'm getting ready to go over to Kuu-kuns house. He invited me over for a sleep over, he said his Mom bought snacks for us and he has movies and games planned out. I can't wait to go to his house. I wonder what he's doing right now. I'll give him a call.

"Kuu, are you ready yet?" I say when he answered.
"Not even a hello?"
"Fine, hello, so are you ready yet?" I reply trying to sound innocent of my sarcasm.
He hangs up. Seriously.

"I'm here, ready to go?" I get startled by his appearance. "You need to stop doing that without warning." Kusou just rolls his eyes. He grabs my wrists and teleports me to his room. "Wow, this room is so clean. Just how I remember it." Kusou looks at me. He just keeps staring.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Kusou POV

I look at Y/n, she looks so peaceful. I don't this want to ruin the stare. "Kuu, are you okay?" Shit I've been staring for too long. "Yea I'm fine, my Mom is down stairs if you want to see her."  Y/n smiles and runs down stairs to see my Mom. I like her very much but, it would be dangerous if I had a relationship with her. Because of my brother.

I've already fallen in love with her, however I doubt Y/n likes me back. Get it together Kusou, don't give up hope yet there's still... When did I get so sappy. "Yare yare."

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/n POV

I finally reach down stairs, once Kurumi sees me she squeels and hugs me tight. "Finally, my future daughter in law is here." I blush at that sentence. "Me and Kuu? I mean we've been best friends since forever and I have fallen In love with him. But I always cover it up. But I don't think he thinks of me in that way."

"I'm sorry Kurumi but me and Kuu are just friends." I say waving my hands side ways. "Oh come on, Y/n-chan, he let's you use the nickname 'kuu' and he doesnt mind when you touch him." She says with a big smile. "I wouldn't count on  it." I say running back up stairs.

As I run back upstairs I see Kusou sleeping on his bed. The fun just began and he's sleeping. I quietly tip toe to him, then I jump up. I land on Kuu and here a grunting noise. "Uhff." As I Lay on top of him in the other direction. He says "Yare Yare."

As I sit back up. And going to the end of the bed. "So what are we going to do?" Kusou glances at me and gives me and evil grin. I have a bad feeling.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Kusou pov

As we sit on my bed Y/n starts to look more nervous. Just as I expected. I telport food and blankets so we can watch a movie. "What type of movie are we going to watch?" The h/c haired girl says trying too hide her fear from me. " "A horror movie." I say with a huge gin on my face. Y/n is now as place as ghost

We are now both wrapped in the same blankets  and huddled close together. I can see Y/n is more nervous then ever. She looks at me with a horrified face. "KUU, CAN WE PLEASE WATCH SOMETHING ELSE." She starts hitting me with her fists on my shoulders.

If this were someone else they'd probably get sent to the other side of the room. Y/n is very strong, almost as strong as me with my limiters on. She isn't psychic but she is very good at combat.

"It's okay if you get scared just hide your face in the blanket, and fall asleep

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**