The Contract

The first rule of their relationship was as follows:

1. There is no relationship.

This was furthered by the first clause of the first rule, simply reading:

1a. This relationship is a secret and for it to remain as such, there will be no talking about or alluding to any romantic intentions between both parties.
(Damn, Agatha. This isn't a court case. You can just say our names.)
No romantic activities are to take place in common areas. Should anyone discover the underlying partnership between the Prince of Camelot and the Reader of the Woods,
(Not what I fucking meant, wise-ass.)
then the relationship will cease to exist and any and all knowledge learned will henceforth become blackmail for either side to use for an epic take-down.
(Not that I have anything against an epic take-down, but what if I still love you?)
...
(Did you seriously dot, dot, dot on our bloody contract?)
*Should feelings still exist after the relationships discovery, Tedros and Agatha,
(Thank you.)
can then discuss furthering any linear progress made.
(Linear? What the fuck is this? Statistics?)

And that was when the sneaking began to happen, beginning from the next day, they returned to their expected hatred towards the other as scowls and verbal barbs were thrown at the other's face or back, whichever was more inconvenient. It would later become a problem when Tedros's friends decided to join Tedros on the verbal lashing of Agatha where Agatha would be forced to amend the seventeenth rule of their relationship to read:

-1-7-.-A-n-y-a-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-o-n-o-r-v-i-o-l-e-n-c-e-s-h-o-w-n-t-o-w-a-r-d-s-o-t-h-e-r-s-w-i-l-l-b-e-a-s-t-r-i-k-e-o-n-t-h-e-r-e-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-h-i-p-.-
*17. Minimal aggression to outsiders is allowed so long as the cover is not blown.
(So you finally admit it. Me punching Christian in the nose turned you on.)

18. Turning on the other person is fair game but should the other person crack under said emotions, the one who kept it secret longest decides what will happen to this relationship as well as whatever happens to their partner.
(Yeah...I kind of walked into that. Does this mean you're going to wear a crown now? Because I will cry. Don't test me, Agatha. You know I like you in a crown. Ah shit, are you going to use my ring against me? I shouldn't've given you my ring. Fucking hell. I'm screwed, aren't I?)

a/n: The original rule 17 read:
Any aggression or violence show towards
another will be a strike on the relationship.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THERE WILL BE STEAMY SCENES IN HERE. 

THEY ARE TEENAGERS AND I HAVE DECIDED THEY ARE INTIMATE TEENAGERS, HENCE THE MATURE TAG. 

NOTHING WILL BE IN DETAIL, BUT THERE ARE HEAVY IMPLICATIONS THAT SHENANIGANS HAPPEN. 

THESE WILL ALSO BE SHORTER CHAPTERS, A LITTLE UNDER 2000 WORDS.

SOMETIMES IF IT'S A "LORE" CHAPTER, IT WILL BE UNDER 5000.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS, BUT I WANT THEM TO BE SHORT STORIES.

THIS PAGE WILL RECEIVE MINIMAL UPDATES AND IS LEFT VAGUE FOR THE PURPOSE OF SIMPLICITY AND TO KEEP SPOILERS OUT.

IF IT IS DESIRED, I MAY UPLOAD A FULL DRAFT THEY HAVE.
(WITH OR WITHOUT TEDROS' COMMENTS)

THERE WILL ALSO BE DISCUSSION OF SELF-HARM AND BULLYING. WE ALL KNOW HOW AGATHA GREW UP AND WHILE I COMMEND HER FOR NOT BEING SUPER AFFECTED BY EVERYTHING, I FEEL THAT IF YOU TAKE OUT THE WARS, SHE MIGHT'VE BEEN AFFECTED DIFFERENTLY. JUST LIKE WITH THE SEXY SCENES, NOTHING WILL BE IN DETAIL, BUT THERE WILL BE MENTION IN SOME CHAPTERS. THERE WILL ALSO BE MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE BECAUSE...ARTHUR.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS A GUIDE FOR THE CHAPTERS.
~ CONSTITUTES A CHAPTER WITH HEAVY ILLUSIONS TO SEX
# CONSTITUTES A CHAPTER WITH HEAVY ALLUSIONS TO SELF-HARM/BULLYING
* CONSTITUTES A CHAPTER WITH ABUSE

THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

(i will also be working on my other works on the side, but exam week is kicking up and i am an english major. writing for fun isn't really an option and this was in my drafts for upwards of a year so i thought i would publish it since they don't have a certain order outside of the year they take place in. i apologize for this, but thank my readers who are always there. i love you guys!)