Norman Polk #9

Y/n's pov-

I was exploring the studio by myself with a map that Henry made for me, showing me where I could and could not go. I thanked him for making it for me of course.
It was very thoughtful of him to make me something to help me not get lost in this giant maze of a studio.

I've always liked exploring, whether it be walking in the woods or just wandering around a new store, I love the new sights and smells.
Even when I'm just walking it gives me the sense of adventure.

So that's why when I saw an old dumbwaiter I knew for sure I wanted to see what was down in the deeper floors of the studio.

Did I blatantly ignore my friends advice to stay on the first five levels? Yes. Did I feel bad that he might have to come save me? Also yes.
But did I care that my life might be in danger? Not really.

Henry told me about the whole respawn when you die thing. Frankly I kind of want to see what it's like. To die and come back to life.

Now don't think that just because I want to know what it's like to respawn that I'm going to off myself just to see what happens.

I know it sounds stupid and crazy but to me it sounds like an adventure waiting to happen.

As I go down the dumbwaiter I hear a cable snap then the dumbwaiter suddenly drops a few feet making my heart race.

A few minutes pass and I hear another snap of the cable, the dumbwaiter plummets.

Down.....

Down.............

Down..................

For what feels like an eternity, I was falling deeper into the studio, farther away from my friends and more likely to encounter something dangerous.

As Im falling I think about the sudden impact of the floor that is soon to come.

I waited...and waited.....and waited but the impact never came. I found myself laying on the floor with the rubble if the dumbwaiter around me.

I sit up and rub the back of my head. My body hurt, Nothing is broken though. At least I hope so.

I get up and look around, the room is like the rest of the studio. The walls stained with ink and every wall has old ripped posters of the old cartoons.
There is a big sign outside of a room

"The Projectionist, Isn't that Norman? Yeah that's Norman. I hope he doesn't try and attack me. As long as I don't take the hearts I should be fine"
I talked to no one in particular as I spoke out loud.

I weighed my options on going in to the room. On one hand I might make a new friend well regain an old friend.
But on the other hand he might try and kill me, then again I'll respawn if he does.
But.
On the other other hand I might see Sammy, crazy or not Sammy is still, well Sammy.
The talented music director, one of the nicest people I knew, and my friend. Any possibility of seeing him would make me extatic!

After the weighing of my options, I decide to go in.
I walk in the room and am immediately met with blinding light right in my eyes and a sound of static like screeching in my ears.
I covered my ears and ran, he of course chased me.
I ran down and twisted around the corridors and ran right into a wall making my noes bleed and blacking out.

----------------
Norman's pov-

So get this, this weirdly familiar guy comes into my section of the studio, I start my normal screeching and he books it.
Then runs into a fucking wall, you know like a idiot and blacked out.

But I think I recognized him, so I picked him up and took him back to my room so he could rest up, there's something strange about him. I can tell I just can't put my finger on it.

I laid him in my bed and cover him up, he looks too familiar for me to forget. I'm very good with faces but somehow his face is just blurred out of my memory.

I don't understand why, but I guess I'll figure it out later, he is rather...cute. in a weird stupid way. Not in a bad way, I'm not sure how I feel about him

Oh, he's waking up now guess we'll get to see how he reacts.

A/n
------------------
Here's your update hope you enjoy 770 words~

And just so everyone knows, the wall is ok.