#16

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but enjoy this shit fest. After this chapter I'm starting the Halloween special so comment if you have any requests for it!
----------------------------

Sammy was ready to unleash all hell onto Joey. But  there was one proby, he was still stuck in the studio.
Sammy huffed in anger and looked over to the sleeping y/n, smiling. The sleeping male calmed Sammy. Made him happy, but the thought of him being trapped here by Joey made him angry. Very angry.

Sammy wanted to kill Joey for putting the smaller male through this, no doubt Sammy had contributed to his fear by almost sacrificing him but still. He only just started to remember everything y/n had done for him.
He cooked for him at work in the morning and brought him home at night, or made him a bed in his sanctuary. He always made sure Sammy wasn't over working himself and same with Henry and Norman.

What always amazed Sammy was no matter how many women professed their love for y/n he always politely declined.
And Sammy didn't know why until one night y/n got drunk and told Sammy he was gay.
Y/n didn't even remember what happened but Sammy did, Sammy will always remember because that was the night y/n kissed him. Of course he'll never tell y/n about that. He wanted the smaller boy to fall in love with him all over again because

God knows he has.
Sammy was head over heels for y/n, no question about it. He loved him. When he found out he was trapped in the studio it made Sammy's blood boil with rage and resentment for Joey.
Sammy wonders if Bendy will come after him, or just leave him alone. But only time can tell.
He just hopes he can protect and care for   y/n, he wants to take y/n and hide him away from the world. But that wouldn't be fair to y/n because he doesn't want that.
Y/n couldn't be hidden away from the world because it would make him sad, thus making Sammy sad because he upset y/n.

For y/n Sammy would give him the world if he could, but Sammy wanted to be y/n's world so he could give himself to y/n. Sammy wanted to mean something to him, to make him feel loved and appreciated, safe and cared for.
That's all Sammy wants, to bring joy to y/n.
To love y/n.