Announcement:please read

What's up guys, hope you've been well an-

Sammy: might I add you look amazing today dear~

Sammy. I'm trying to make an announcement about YOUR book

Sammy: no need to get all mad mister I haven't posted since November.

I swear.
Anyways dear readers...sorry about the lack of posting I've been planning out the next part of the book and how to seemlessly transition to the dark revival plot where you the reader will take place of Audry as her brother or something.

Sammy: I just wanna take a quick moment to say THANK YOU!!! thank you for spending your time reading this book all about me and you!

Thank you Sammy. Yes as he was  we've gotten so much support from our friend's and all you readers! Thanks to that we've reached over 3k reads on this Lil app.

Now I have some questions for you all please reply in comments if you wanna be apart of shaping how this story will go!
1. Does anyone want one shots with an OC ? (Please leave requests of how you want the story to go)

2. How do you want the following chapters to be played out? By this I mean following the dark revival plot strictly. Or would you like my interpretation of it?

3. More Henry X Norman? Or less.

4. Would you guys like a Q and A from me and the characters? Any questions you have I'll answer within reason.

5. want more control over the story? If you guys do then send me a plot ideas! Because I'm running out TT>TT

6. Crossovers?

7. More smut?

8. Do you guys want Norman to be in the new dark revival chapters or no because I can sprinkle henry with some ✨grief✨.

9. What should I can you guys? Inklings, darlings, whatever you guys want just put it in the comments.

Ok that's it. Thanks for putting up with this announcement guys and now here is your shit post~