Akward...#12

Y/n pov-

I walked in on Norman and Henry staring at each other, the tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

"Ehem?" I got their attention and they both bolted in opposite directions of each other.
Henry went to his room while Norman went to the kitchen. I was confused about why they had ran from me.

'Who should I interrogate- I mean talk to first' I wonder, I pull out a coin from my pocket. "Alright heads for Henry and tails for Norman" .
I flip the coin into the air and watch it fall to the floor, I bend down to see the results and it's heads. "Alright Henry let the talking to being". I walk into Henry's room and see him looking through a photo book. "Hen? You alright?" I ask him.
"I'm just peachy" he says and smiles at me, but I can tell when he's lying.
"Hen tell me what's wrong or I'll go get Norman to tell me" he looks at me for a moment.
"Just drop it please, y/n I said I'm fine"
"Henry Stein, if you don't tell me I swear to Bendy it won't be pleasant for you" he sighs and looks back down at the photo book.
"Secrets arent a thing to you are they?" He asks me.
"No they are" I say smiling "just not between you and me"
He smiles and nods his head.
"Alrighty then you win, I'll tell you. But you have to promise that it won't change anything between us".
"I don't understand why anything would change between us but ok" I tell him. He takes a moment and then starts speaking.
"Y/n, Norman and I used to how you say..be involved...romantically". As if I didn't already know this I mentally roll my eyes. "Thats what this whole fuss was about? I thought one of you had done something evil to each other, now what's for dinner?"
He looks at me as if I had just asked for his new born child "H-how are you not freaking out, I just told you I used to date a man???".

" You two were painfully obvious to me at least, why do you think I 'accidentally' let it slip that I had the janitor closet's key."

His face went red then he made an unsuccessful attempt at hiding it, I smiled at my friends shyness to the topic I was implying.
"Or that the restaurant you really like is owned by homosexuals, and that they have little parties every weekend"
"Why do you know so much?"
"Because my dear friend, I watch and listen. You think I never heard you two making out in the closet? I had to make up a bunch of excuses as to what the sound was " he looked down at the floor, he looked sad..?
" Hen..what happened between you two" he took a bit before replying.

"One day his letters and visits stopped, I thought he left me. I eventually moved on and dated this lovely woman, we had a child together but she was cheating on me, the kid wasn't even mind."

He looked disgusted at the woman's actions, but sorrowful at the same time.

" One day I got a letter from Joey , and I found Norman here, all this time I thought he left but no. Now I feel that like I've betrayed him, the same way she betrayed me"
I hugged him and rubbed circles on his back as he let out a dry sob. "You didn't betray him hen, you simply thought he left you. It's ok"
" He thinks I hate him y/n!" He exclaimed
"But you don't, so you need to talk to him" I stroked his head and reassured him that Norman doesn't hate him.

After a few more minutes of careful reassurance and persuading I got Henry to go talk to Norman.

_____________
Henry's pov-

Y/n convinced me to go talk to Norman, he should have been a lawyer for how well he can persuade someone to do something.

I made my way to the kitchen where Norman was sitting.

"Hey Norman..can we talk?"

A/n
---------------
Haha another cliffhanger, but enjoy the chapter
Pt 2 will be out sometime
721 words~