1.

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・・ ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Please.. don't get me started." The taller, older country scoffed as he sipped his coffee with a knowing tiredness. He's been busy the past week, writing essays and papers for the UN, he couldnt get the chance to actually have a proper dinner. "Ame, come on. Don't be like that!" Canada flicked his forehead, emitting with a dissapointed look. "Jeez! Chillax!" The American groaned in fustration. Canada laughed, loving to see his older brother like this.

"Okay, okay. Are you nearly done? Seriously, you wont even respond to dad's calls. He's pretty mad." America looked at him in shock, he quickly checked his phone to see notifications with texts, voice calls, voice mails, and video calls. His eyes widened in shock. "Fuck! My phone was on do not disturb!" He cursed, with an angry, yet fearful tone. Canada smirked.

"Dad's angry.. try steer out of his way for a while." He sighed, sitting down on the chair. America groaned, scruffling his own hair.

He took his pen and started writing yet again.

"You should go on a vacation after all of this." Canada suddenly suggested. America stopped writing and thought, "..maybe." he spoke, he was taking it into consideration. Canada smiled and left the room, America sighed and got on with his work on the computer.

~•~

"And... send." He clicked on his mouse to send all the information, work, etc. On his computer and looked at all the papers. He figured he'd go and deliver the papers, personally. Why not?

He thought for a bit and something popped into his mind; vacation.

He went onto a website and searched up nice places to visit on google.

It showed a few countries, which were perfect for a vacation.

He didnt know when to schedule, and plus the strong country needed sleep.

~•~

He took a domestic flight over to New York City, and smiled to himself as he arrived. He has been here many times, but he still misses this place.

He went to the UN HeadQuarters and looked up at the tall building.

"God.." he sighed, looking at the folder in his hands.

He went inside, and it was quite quiet.

He went to the floor on where the United Nations was at.