8.

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Book one
Chapter eight

A/N: apologies for the bad writing and not posting for a while, my excuse once again is literally school and watching the world cup. And I literally do not have any inspiration or creativity for this chp 🤷‍♀️

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

"I..."

The association crossed his arms, while the other ten stared in shock. While Vietnam stuttered with his words.

They all were stunned to see their boss finally laugh, well, for the first time that they've seen.

"W..whats wrong?" Cambodia asked in confusion, their boss, Mr.Asean calmed himself down in an effort.

"Ah, hello, everyone, and greetings Miss Leste." He said in a polite manner. Timor raised a brow.

"J-join us.." Cambodia offered, being the host of the dinner, no one could say a word. Asean sat down on the vacant chair and smiled at everybody.

The rest, all tried and wore a smile. Silence filling the table.

"What's wrong?" Asean looked at everybody, with a confused look.

"What do you mean, Sir?.." Myanmar asked.

"You're not making jokes, or talking."

A long sigh could be heard from Brunei.

"Uh, yeah, we were just taking a moment to respect you.. so we can, go back to talking. Right guys?" He chuckled nervously, scanning through the table. Everbody murmurred in agreement and started talking to the nearest person, with awkwardness.

Asean ordered some food for himself with a happy face, and also ordered something for the others.

"Who's paying?" He asked the others.

"We decided to split it between ourselves, the bill, atleast." Laos beside him said. He nodded.

"Why don't I pay?" Vietnam's jaw dropped, and stood up, vibrating the table.

"Really? You can? Ha! Vi 1, Nes 0!" Vietnam stuck out his togue and the indonesian, and a determined, proud look. Indonesia looked back with a grumpy expression.

Viet realised that Asean was here and slowly sat own.

"Ahh.. so.." He trailed off.

"Alright, so... how has everyone been?" Malaysia asked.

"Work, work aaand work." Indonesia complained, crossed hands, Timor rolled her eyes and ate her food. Philip stared at her, and closed his eyes to pray. Silence filled the table as everyone just kind of stared at eachother until Philip was done.

As Philippines finished up, Timor noticed the silence. "Why is it so quiet?" She emphazied on the last word. Indonesia stared and nodded towards Philip. Timor covered her mouth in shock.

Asean watched as the server served six glasses of wine, and placed it infront of Mr. Asean.

"Wh-what?" Philippines stared at the wine glasses. Asean grinned as he gave Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Philippines the glasses, knowing they drank wine. He didnt want to be disrespectful and give it to the ountries who didnt prefer drinking alcohol.

"Thanks.. Sir." Thailand said. A bit happy that the association ordered some drinks for them. Of course it was quiet and awkward because, Asean was here. They all ate their foods in silence and it wasnt the dinner they all had expected.

"What? Are we just.. playing the silent game now?" Myanmar exclaimed, and Thailand chuckled. "It seems like it. I mean, we're out of working hours so lets just all take this light heartedly and have a nice, not awkward dinner."

The Thai added to Myanmar's sentence in which he appreciated. "Oh, fine. Does anyone want to hear how I almost missed my flight?" Malaysia laughed as he recalled his irritating and scary story.

.

.

They had a nice dinner, and it wasnt so bad. It was actually fun. Some countries got drunk, while others didnt for the sake of health.

"Oh, sure. Maybe we can hang tomorrow?" Indonesia said as he hurried Philip into his own car. Malaysia wasnt coming as he was going to let Singapore drive them back to their hotel. "Yeah yeah! Go ask Pearl if he'll join!" Vietnam winked and hiccuped as he went inside Myanmar's car. Poor him though, he had to drive a bunch of drunkies back to their hotels and air bnbs. Indo chuckled to himself as the drunk man slopped inside of his car, and made Philip extra comfy so that he wouldnt be cramping after they went home.

Indonesia looked at his phone and saw the address America had texted him beforehand.

Shortly After they had arrived and Indonesia helped Philippines up to the door, he was quite heavy and Indo had to force him to walk. "Nesia..!" Philip slurred as they were both at the door. Inside the lights were open, so the Indonesian was sure Ame was awake. "Philip.. were at America's house." Indo told him as he rang the doorbell. "Hehe, you look-" Philip stopped as he coughed and hiccuped. "funny.." tiredlessly, Philip tried supporting his balance by holding on to Indo for dear life. The door opened and America was there with confusion in his eyes.

"Hi, Indonesia." America greeted him as he looked down at Philip and looked pretty dissapointed. "He's drunk.." America noted as Indo handed Philip to him, he was too tired to object. "Yeah.." The archipelago laughed. "Anyway, I better be heading. Take care of Philip." Indo instructed America who was focusing on Philip. Indo looked at Philip before retreating to the car and America watched as he drive off.

America stared at the Filipino before chuckling to himself. "Let's get you to bed." He tried picking up Philip in a bridal-style and succeeding, but also steuggling to close the door behind him.

Philip muttered something quietly so Ame couldnt catch it, but he walked upstairs and went into the guest room in which Philip was staying in, and placed him on the bed. He was hesitant on changing him so he only changed his pants so he could be in something more comfier. Then, he placed the blanket on Philip so he could be more comfortable in the night.

America looked at Philip and giggled to himself. "I guess its my turn to take care of you." He turned off the lights and went back downstairs.

short chapter 🙊