Kokabiel

The days before the battle were passing with us doing nothing. When we would move was when the final battle happened, after all, so until that happened I had everyone be on standby

"Hey, Yuuki. I know I agreed to follow you and whatnot but if possible can I not fight Issei? He is my childhood friend after all," A now comfortable Irina said on the couch

"If it comes down to it you will. No promises," I replied back as I switched the channel on the TV

"I can kill him if you'd like," Xenovia added as she took a seat with some popcorn

"Don't underestimate him you know. I know I said if it comes down to it you will but that is already very unlikely since he would wipe the floor with you. However you are girls so you may actually win,"

Just then Tiamat messaged me through my brain. Tiamat was currently on scouting and because she was she oof course had the seals placed on her

"Yuuki, it's about to happen,"

I cracked a smile "Ok then let's get going then," 

I then teleported us to Tiamat who was on top of the roof of my school.

"Hmmm... I don't see anything," Irina said

"Using your eyes is what's wrong. If you sense it a powerful magic spell is on the ground right there," I said pointing to the courtyard. "It's nearly impossible to see but it's not that well hidden if you sense it,"

Irina then nodded and tried to sense it. Over the past few days, I have been training both Irina and Xenovia to make sure they're ready for this fight.

"The one who did it is right there," Tiamat pointed to a man with a white robe who was currently sitting with his back on the storage building.

"I figured as much,"

"Wait... Isn't he Valper?" Xenovia said

"Oh, yea! I heard he got excommunicated from the church!"

"Why?" I asked

"Because he was involved in the holy sword project. It involved manually making Excalibur users that weren't saints,"

'Oh? I could use it then?' I thought

I planned to get those pieces as leverage with the angels but it turns out it may be better for me than I thought.

Time ticked by with all of us just chilling on the roof until Rias's and Sona's peerage showed up. Both Koneko and Tsubaki looked at us and I gave a nod in return.

Just then the sky turned purple, it was a barrier and then Kokabiel showed up.

"HAHAHA! WOULD YOU LOOK AT WHO WE HAVE HERE? TWO OF THE DEMON KING'S DAUGHTERS!"

The White knight then pulled out from an alternate space what I had been waiting for. Three Excalibur pieces.

"Kokabiel! We won't let you start another war!" Rias yelled

"But if I kill you or the other daughter then it will don't you think?"

Her face filled with rage "We'll take you down!"

Then Valper started making his move. He started the magic circle and fused all Excaliburs together. "In 20 minutes' time, all of Kuoh will blow up! How wonderful is that, all of the bastards that betrayed me and all you bastards will all die!"

"What? Aren't you gonna die too?" Issei asked

"Of course not! Sir Kokabiel will save Freed and I,"

Just then another priest came out. It was the same one I saw a while back in the church. He also handed over the Excalibur to him