The meeting

The week that passed was fairly normal. I had Irina and everyone takes care of all the work that needed to be done such as managing finances and whatnot. The next day I met up with Irina to talk with her about her training.

"Hey, Yuuki you needed me?"

"Yea, I'm gonna teach you the next thing you're gonna know. This battle that's gonna be coming up is by no means going to be easy. That's why I'm gonna teach you something,"

"Hm?"

"The way the weak fight. I'll give it to you straight. You're the weakest on the squad. By no means is that bad though since you do pull your own weight but you can't catch anyone else if they fall,"

Surprisingly she nodded like she agreed "yea, I've known that for a while now..."

Before she probably would've gotten mad at me or something so I'm glad she has gotten more mature now.

"OK good. Then the first thing you want to do when you fight someone stronger than you is to the first bluff. Make yourself seem bigger than you are. Even if they can see that you're weak having that line of thinking in the back of their head will haunt them during the battle. However this trick won't work a second time on the same opponent so be careful,"

"I get it... but I'm not as good as you are when it comes to tricking people or manipulating people,"

"You don't have to be. Like I said just talk smack because you can. Next up in analyzing your opponent," I quickly took a fighting stance "You recognize this stance right? This is the one I've taught you after all. Pick out three weak points I have unguarded right now,"

"Your Knee, and your neck. I can't find the third one,'

"Quick tip. I don't care if you get yelled at for doing this but if you're against a guy go for the balls. Works every time. Anyway, what you need to do is see those weak points and make use of them. You have excellent flexibility and dodging which makes this even easier for you. Dodge attacks and only attack when you are certain. If you take even one hit from someone like Rias you're out,"

She nodded again and then I started having more intense training spares with her. The next thing I did over the week was talk with Vali about what he planned to do. He said that if a certain something happened he'd help out.

And here I am now walking to the meeting with Tiamat and Tsubaki behind me. When I entered the room I could already feel the murderous aura staring right at me.

"Well now to have a meeting with four of the demon kings is such an honor," I said as I took my seat with Tiamat and Tsubaki standing behind me

The other demon lords looked pissed. Both of the males were staring daggers at me, although one was half asleep and the other one was a female looking at Tsubaki. Sirzechs on the other hand was not even bothering to hide his anger at looking at me.

"Let's talk then. Why have you called me here,"

"...What are you going to do next Yuuki?" Sirzechs asked in a demanding tone "We know you didn't take over that territory because you wanted to help the citizens. After all, you're not even a demon yourself,"

Something seemed off so far so I kept that in mind as I chose my next few words "...It may be true that I am indeed not a demon, as a matter of fact, I'm half-saint. However, I do believe in justice for all those demons. You cast them aside like they were nothing when they needed you the most and you dare blame me for it since 'I'm not a demon?' Didn't you just sign a peace treaty with the angels as well?"

He looked more unpleased as he talked again "Yuuki. Be honest with us here. We want to work with you but we can't if you keep us in the dark,"

This confirmed it for me. They were recording this conversation. It would make sense if Grayfia was the one recording but I couldn't sense her anywhere. I figured that either she was super far away recording or this room had one-way wall effects on what people can see and do.

"Very well, I'll tell you exactly what I want to do," I said with a cracked smile "I want to bring you, fake demon kings, down,"

This put the whole mood of the room even tenser. 

"Ok, sure you can do that but how?" One of the other demon kings asked. I believe his name was Ajuka.

"Don't worry I won't do anything to upset you all. I will play in your ballpark,"

"Don't lie," He responded back. "I have a magic that lets me read minds. That's useless to try,

"I'm thinking of a number in my head. Say it back,"

"I'm not here to play number games Yuuki,"

"Well, you can't read minds 'cause if you could then you could tell that I was indeed not thinking of a number but something else entirely. If I had to guess you can detect lies?"

His face twitched a little. 

"Wait," Serafall interjected "I want to know why she betrayed Sona," looking right at her. In response though Tsubaki stared right at her.

"I believe in Yuuki more than anyone else, it's that simple,"

"Don't give me that! Do you know how much Sona has done for you!"

"So? It won't matter if she's just gonna die soon anyway," 

Serafall started chanting something only for Ajuka to slam her head against the table.

"Calm yourself Serafall,"

"Shut up you piece of-"

"Wow, is this how the demon kings conduct themselves? To act out against someone right away for making a rude remark. I do apologize for my friend's mistakes but you outa do the same,"

"There's no way I'm gonna ever do that!"

And now the recording is officially over. I had messaged Tsubaki using thought communication telling her what to do when the time came.

"Oh well, I believe my time here is over," I stood up to leave

"Yuuki. I will not ask again what are you gonna do?" He flared his aura at me

"I already told you, I will get rid of you all. Ajuka said that it was a lie when I said I'd play fair so that means that I'll do whatever I have to, to get you all out. Especially you, don't think I've forgotten what you did,"

He stood up and threw an orb of destruction right at me. I activated anti-skill only to get Tiamat to shove me away with her as we both dodged

"You noticed it right? That won't be canceled by you're skill," she whispered 

I quickly sent a thought communication to Tsubaki who nodded and pulled out her phone. After a few seconds, she looked up.

"Alright here's the deal. I recorded that whole conversation as well. You let us go and we won't post it right now,"

Ajuka looked at me "...He's telling the truth,"

Sirzechs scrunched his face. 

"You guys had a good idea to use a recording to get my subordinates to quit but you need to be more discreet about it. As do you Grayfia," I looked at a random corner in the room

"...She's not there," Sirzechs commented

"..." 

"..."

"Oh, well. Then I'll be taking my leave now," I said as I left the room.

I teleported back home and found myself with a problem. 

'They were definitely recording but who was it? It could still have been Grayfia but I feel like she would have been present to keep everyone in check if she were there, so who was it?' I wondered

Whoever it was though it still didn't matter to me as of right now. I got more dirt on them that I can use when it comes time to fully destroy them.

(Done)

Thank you all for reading this chapter! The next chapter is when the main frontal battles are gonna start happening. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you all soon!