1- reddie

Richies pov

I woke up the warm brewing sound of wind.Then I got dressed and showered. Made some food for the kids and Eddie. While I was make some pancakes. Eddie woke up and said "hey Richie" as he put his head on my back. "Ed's go get dressed and brush your teeth your mouth stinks" I chuckle out . "That's rude and ok" says in a raspy cream tone. He walks away. As I finished cooking o get the plates out the cabinet I put them on the plate with a slice butter and drizzle of syrup. I go walk to miles room and knock on the door to wake him to get
ready. Then go to Kates room and wake her up. They get ready. Eddie gets put the bathroom and sits down. I come and sit with home and eat. We wash are dishes as the kids come sit down and devour their food. We walk into the room living room. Then Kate goes "Hey dad". "Yes Kate" says Eddie "can I tell you something" "sure go ahead" "I mean like private" " ok just can you tell me after you eat your food is gonna get cold" she says ok as she sits down. Few minutes later they finish and fight over who's gonna do them and we just say miles can do it because he never doesn't so he does there dishes and Kate sits down on the couch. After Eddie asks if Katie wants to tell her what she was gonna say so they go to her bedroom.
(Btw miles is putting dishes away and just sat down after they go back to the living room)

———— eddies pov rn

We walk to her room and sit on her bed. " umm soo I-i have a boyfriend"
"Oh who is he nice? Dose he do drugs because that's not good" Eddie says interested. "DAD" "sorry.. i got carried away" Eddie says then there was a pause for a second then Eddie says "well when can I meet him" "today I guess" Eddie thinks how the young man is gonna look like.
"can you tell dadza" sure says Eddie as they go back to the living room.

———— riches POV again

"Hey Chee Katie has boyfriend"
"WHAT" shhh says Eddie "sorry" "Anyway we're gonna meet him today" Eddie says "ok well he better be good"

5:26 ———-

"Mason is gonna be here soon"
"Who's mason" asks miles "he's my boyfriend"
"Oh WAIT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" umm ya "why didn't u tell me I know all about boys I can help you to get him to like you u mor-" "miles shut up" Late says "HEY no bad wording each other" Eddie says "THAT WASNT EV-" she try's to reply then gets cut off by Richie "no back talking ether" He says acting like he wasn't giggling about there conversation a few seconds ago. few minutes later mason comes and he knocks before he get greeted by Richie. "hey are you mason?" "umm ya where Kate" "on the couch come in" says Richie. Eddie smiles at him while they walk to the living room. " sooo tell us about your self " says Eddie while mason sits next to Katie and Richie sits down and cuddles Eddie next to him. "Umm well I play football, I'm really good at math, I'm 16 and I'm top of English" wow nice man says Richie "thanks?" "Ok you guys can go to her room but make sure to leave the door open at least 3 inches and no sexual stuff like sex" DADZA says Katie as they go upstairs. "Rich you know she wouldn't do that" Ik Ik just making sure she won't.

There day goes by fast and mason leaves they all eat dinner and do the dishes. So now their getting ready to sleep.

———— riches pov

I go to the bathroom where Eddie is and brush my teeth while he flosses. Eddie kisses my cheek and them changes into his pjs. He get into bed while I washes his face. I turns off the light and closes the door to the bathroom then the bedrooms. Richie changes and gets into bed. Eddie kisses Richie passionately Richie kisses back and go to bed. As they fall asleep Richie says " goodnight Ed's love you" Eddie reply's back saying "good night love you too chee"

591 - words 🎈💊🔦👨‍👨‍👧‍👦
SO THATS IT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC SOO TELL ME IF ITS GOOD. AND BTW THE SONG UP THERE IS MY FAV SONG IDK JUST SOMETHING I LIKE TOU SOULD LISTEN TO IT ITS GOOD OK BYEE <3 😭💀😘👋🏽👌😍👅❤️🖕💟🤛🏼😴🙄💕🤘🏼🦷🤙🏽💪🏼🦶🏻👬🤐☝️👧👌🌙🏡🛏🏫😍😐

-Maxine <3 (same as Maxs name)