3- Elmax

Tw panic attack

Max's side and 3rd person POV

Max was crying. Now she was having a panic attack. It was hard to breath and her palms were getting clammy.

She got up from her bed to her bathroom. So went in there so she can lock the door. She sat down on the bathroom mat while sobbing she knew her and el would never get together and even worse el probably hates her.

She and el just had a fight about some thing that is a rule in their friendship.

——el's side but 3rd person POV

I just got into a fight with max about her accidentally saying el has powers. El was not that mad but still frustrated if they would find her and take her to the lab again.

They had just came from the mall and then max just walked away when they going to el's home. El didn't ask because they just had a fight.

El was thinking about talking to max it's been about 3 days since the fight. El finally decided and went to Max's house. As she was walking she was thinking about what she would say. She was asking her self some questions then she noticed that she was in front of her house.

She knocked her knocking code. She waited and 3 minutes later max opens the door with red puffy eye and pinkish nose she looked like she had been crying. "Are you ok?" El asked concerned "Are you mad?" "About what" " I said that you had powers" oh el though "no I'm not mad I'm just just umm idk angry"

"Come inside it cold out there" max says. El just takes her shoes off and go follows max to her room. "Max.." began to say "yes?" Max replied. "I-i-i like.. y-y-you" el says and max pauses for second. "I should just go that was stupid sorry" el says regretting what she said.

Max grabs her arm and pulls her in to a passionate soft kiss. They kiss for a good 3 minutes until they stop

"Oh wow" el says "umm so we're like girlfriends because we like each other" el asks "if you want" I do says el softly. Then she goes in for a another's kiss. They pull away.

"Is ok if I stay here because I don't feel like going back home"el says "sure!" Max replies "I'm gonna call my dad and see if he's ok with it" el walks to the phone on the wall in Max's room. She dials her dad phone. It rings and he picks up "hello who is this" "hey dad" el says softly "hey honey what's up" hopper says. "Can I stay at Max's house for 2-3 days?" Asks hoping that he says yes and he did. They say their good byes and end the call.

El walks back to Max's bed. "My dad says I can stay here for 2-3 days" Max does a little dance which makes el giggle.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure why not" max nods and puts it chapter 1 on. They watch others movies until it 10:30 which means they have to go to bed.
They get up and brush there teeth and wash their face. "Maxieee give me some clothes to sleep in" el says drawing the E.

Max blushes at nickname and give her some of her new bought clothes that she got else to sleep in when she comes over. They change and get in to bed. They cuddle to they sound of Mother Nature.

605 words <33

SOME TIMES I WONT POST BECAUSE ILL BE ON VACATION OR SLEEPING AT FRIENDS HOUSE SO SORRY IF I DON'T POST.

THIS IS RANDOM BUT, I LOVE ELMAX BUT I LIKE LUMAX TOO. NEXT IS PROBABLY GONNA BE RONANCE I DON'T REALLY SHIP IT BUT, UMM ANYWAY BYEEE LOVE YALL

-Maxine <3