4- Ronance

The song up their was in my mind all day so I'll put that there!

Robin but 3rd person
3:36

It was the summer robin had just graduated from high school. Now she was off to collage. Right now she was packing to go Harvard. (I wrote Harvard bc it's the only think of rn) Robin is actually really smart you wouldn't think that but she is.

"HEY STEVE DID YOU PACK MY  BATHROOM SHIT!" Robin asks "YES AND LANGUAGE" robin chuckles at Steve's answers. Steve a babysitter and a BFF to her their were attached hip to hip. Well robin has to go college it they still will call every day.

4:14
They had finally finished and robin was set to go. They were sad but she would come back in 2 year. "I'll miss rob" Steve said "I'll miss you too lil Stevie" she laughs and Steve rolls his eye. Before she leaves Steve hugs her tight I mean tight. (He doesn't like her in here)

"wow Steve's actually not a bad hugger and a hugger that would you pass out" robin says jokingly "fuck off" robin walks to her car and says "Language and that was rude much" robin says. "Ok I think you have to go now"

Steve looks down at his feet so robin wouldn't see he was crying but ofc she noticed and said " hey, are you ok?" Steve sniffles. Robin gets out of her car and says "come here" Steve walks to her. Robin hugs him and rubs his back. "I'll be back and I promise I won't grow to much" robin says comforting Steve laughs a lil.

"Ok I actually have to go so bye, I love you!" She shouts. She leave then Steve leaves and goes back home. A few minutes later she arrives at Harvard she lived near it so it wasn't really far away.

Robin walks in goes to the front office. "How can I help you? The lady says. "I new here I don't know schedule or dorm" robin says to her. "Are you ro... robin Buckley?" The mid age woman asks. "Yup" she says poping to P. "Ok here your paper...

Robin was dating someone named Nancy now. It been a few and they had the same dorm most of the same classes. They were a perfect fit. Even people said that. They absolutely loved each other.

Robin woke up to the light. She carefully slid out of Nancy's arms. She went to the bather room. She washed here face and brush her teeth. Then changed after that she went to the kitchen. She got a pan and started cooking eggs and bacon bc it's really the only thing that she can cook other than pancakes.

Normally Nancy would cook but she had a long day yesterday. So robin was.

Nancy pov but 3rd person

Nancy got up to smell of eggs. She looked next to her robin wasn't there. So she forced her self to get out of bed. Did here bathroom stuff and changed.

She went to robin and the plates were getting set down. Perfect timing she thought. "Hey love" robin said before she kissed Nancy. "Good morning" said with her raspy voice. Robin blushed at her voice. I mean how could you not. Nancy giggled at robin. They sat down and ate. They finish and did the dishes.

They were gonna stay home today and binge watch stranger things. So they did they've watch it over and over again so many times. Their favorite part was when mike was talking about being crazy together or something. They watch and ate popcorn for a long time.

1040

It was time to sleep now but they didn't notice. They fell asleep like 30 seconds before s2 e6 so they didn't miss much. They dosed off in each others arms.

631- words

SLAYYY THIS WAS RUSHED AND BAD SO SORRY BUT ANYWAY I DON'T REALLY SHIP BUT IT THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF SO IF YOU HAVE DOME PLEASE WRITE SOME UNDER THIS TEXT THING OK BYE LOVE YOU 😘❤️🏳️‍🌈

-Maxine <3