Jopper- 10

HIIIII I LOOOOVE JOPPER ANYWAY HERE THE STORY <333

It had been 5 months since Joyce moved in with her roommate, Jim Hopper. She was fresh out of high school while he was in his 3rd year of college. Not wanting to live with her abusive, low-life father anymore, she started searching for a place to live. At her current job at Melvad's, she saw an ad posted on the announcements board just outside the door asking for a roommate where they would half the rent, help around the house clean up, cook, etc. - and pay some of the bills. Joyce looked up - at the sky that day and thanked God. Once she finished her shift, she drove to the address written on the flyer. Meeting the guy who is really hot - he told her that he had meant to put that a boy was recommended as a roommate but after some negotiating, her new roommate let her move in.

Living with Jim and seeing him every day for the past 5 months, Joyce couldn't help but notice how underneath the harshness and toughness, was a soft, cuddly, lovable teddy bear. And every day, she kept falling harder and harder for her hot roommate, not knowing that at the same time, so was he. It was late at night when Joyce sighed, throwing her book beside her, unable to fall asleep. She looked over at the clock beside her bed.

2:18 AM

Joyce groaned and tried closing her eyes, forcing herself to fall asleep. It had started to work when she heard someone walking around the rather decent-sized apartment. Rolling her eyes, knowing she wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon, Joyce got out of bed and walked out of her bedroom. Hoping that her hot roommate would be able to keep her some company.

Reaching the end of the hall, she peeped her head around the wall to see a shirtless Jim making himself a snack. Sensing someone was watching him, he turned around and smiled when he saw Joyce.

"Still up?" He asked softly, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Joyce shrugged and moved into the kitchen, "Just thirsty." She replied, trying not to stare too much at his bare chest.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mhmm." She said, reaching up to grab a glass from the cupboard. Her shirt lifted up slightly, showing her soft, milky skin. Jim tore his eyes awake from her when she turned around to get water from the sink.

Jim smirked at her, "I think that's just an excuse to see me shirtless."

431 words

SORRY IF THAT WAS SHORT I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE TIME IM PACKING TO GO TO MY
GFS HOUSE BECAUSE MY TOXIC MOM DIDN'T LIKE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I JUST ADMITED THAT WERE TOGETHER IM SOOO SCARED RN LIKE IM NOT EVEN KIDDING IM ABPUT KNOCK WITH ME LUCK LOVE YOU BYEE 😍🫵🏻🫶🏻😘❤️
-maxine <3