H20Delirious -My little stalker

Only him, only the mysterious boy in the mask makes me feel this way. This...strange...warm feeling spreading throughout my body. I could never bring up the courage to go up and speak to him, even though he has seen me on top of buildings or in the corner of his eye.I walk down an alleyway on my way back to my apartment,"Hey there my little guardian angel!" I feel something sharp and cold brush against my throat, I don't turn to look, I only smirk,"Hello masky." I heard a soft grunt and my crush pulls me closer,"The name is Jonathan, but you need to call me Delirious." I chuckled,"Nice name, I'm (Y/N)." His grip loosens and he puts his knife away," So (Y/N), why you been stalkin' me hmm?" I turn to look at him, his mask had a small crack at the top, I smile," I'm so sorry, but your just so.." 'Handsome.' I cut myself off. He looked me up and down, he took off his mask to reveal clown makeup, I hold my breath, trying very hard not to laugh."What?!" His eyes shined with anger and amusement. I shrug, he stares into my eyes for the longest moment of my life, his blue eyes piercing my (E/C) ones. He leaned forward and planted his lips onto mine. I stand, eyes wide with shock. I slowly begin to get used to the kiss, my eyes are half open and I see Delirious slowly open his. I do the same. We both stand with goofy smiles plastered onto our faces,"YO DELIRIOUS!!" A voice echoed throughout the alleyway,"IM COMIN' EVAN!" He looks back at me, he blushes slightly and puts his mask back on, he tossed a piece of paper at me."Call me, my little stalker!" I flipped him off as he ran towards the voice.

(Hope y'all like the animation I added 😸)