Vanoss: I just can't...(P 2)

I wake up with a start, I look around and see my bedroom. I sit up and start to sob I had a dream like that every night, I was in danger and Evan came to save me, he was gone......he left me and never came back like he promised. I sigh and reach for the letter he left me all that time ago....

Dear (Y/N),
I am sorry that I had to leave this way. One day, I promise, I will come back and explain everything. For now, I leave you with this. I love you, I love you (Y/N) (L/N) and nobody can tell you different. Hopefully Delirious and the others can comfort you, none of them know why I had to leave either, not even Delirious. I will miss you for however long I am gone, I will see you soon my love.
                                  From,
                                 Evan Fong

I put it down, "Three years Evan.......why did you have to go, and why haven't you come back?" I get up and get ready for the day, once I look descent I go out to my car and head for the super market. As I drive I look around to see multiple couples....all happy, kissing, holding hands, and......I start to tear up as i look away. I park at the market and get out, I walk in and grab a cart. After awhile of shopping I walk out to my car to see someone checking it out, "Um can i help you?" The guy turned around with a hood over his head, counseling his eyes. "Oh, well I was just looking at you car. My best friend used to drive one, sorry for bothering you........(Y/N)" I stare at the guy, he smiles and pulls his hood down. "EVAN?!" He nods and looks down, " I am so sorry (Y/N)." I hug him tightly and start to cry, he hugs back and wipes off my tears," No tears now love, I am back."