Directions- Mini Ladd x Ace

( Hey there guys! Now this one shot was actually a request by a reader but the name of AceVanityPurdy, she was the first one to request a one shot. Y'all can do this too, either ask me in the comments or private message me! Alrighty let's a go!)

Ace's pov:

" HAVE A NICE DAY AT SCHOOL HUN!" I close the front door and sigh. New house, New town, New state, and no friends. I can't believe mom made me move here, I miss everyone back home. I walk down to the end of the street, " oh shit......." I had no clue where to go! " Hi! Do you need help?" I turn around to see a small group of boys, one with short hair and glasses smile at me," I'm Craig, or Mini Ladd!" I smile back,  A guy in a red jacked waves " I'm Evan, but call me Vanoss." The two other guys look over at me, the tall one cracks his neck, " I'm Wildcat, or Tyler but most people call me Wildcat." A guy in a hockey mask nods at me, " I'm Delirious........just call me Delirious." I nod, " I'm Ace, and I just moved here." Well I guess you need directions to hell?" I tilt my head at Criag, he chuckles, " School." " oh..." I laugh and he smiles, the one with a red jacket looks up from his phone, " He we got to go meet up Nogla, Lui, and Scotty. See ya at school Mini!" The others leave and Craig gives me the directions, afterwards he looked up at me and gave me a piece of paper, " Here is my cell if you need me, I have to go but I hope to see you soon!" I smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek, I see him blush and hold his cheek as I walk away.

~ A month later~

" CRAIG GO AWAY!" I run into his room and hide. " Ace~ come out come out wherever you are~" I cover my mouth to muffle a laugh, he turns and looks where I was hiding. " Ah shit." " ROAR!" He jumps on me and I squeak. We both laugh until he stops and looks into my eyes, he leans in and kisses me. I sit there shocked and slowly melt into the kiss, we pull apart and he hugs me. "Ace......I know we have only been friends for a mouth but.....I want to be more than friends." I cut him off, " yes Craig, ill be your girlfriend." His eyes light up," YES!" He picks me up and spins me around, he nuzzles my neck, " I love you Ace." " I love you too Mini Ladd."