Daithi De Nogla- Hey there (Y/N)

(I'm too lazy to actually type the lyrics of the song, so just listen to it and hopefully y'all will get the just of it, maybe ill type the lyrics but ill be too lazy to delete this A/N after..... Okay here we go!)

I stare out of the window wondering of the love of my life was staring at the same sky, same stars. He left to go to Pax East and I couldn't come because of work, he should be back late tomorrow. I hear my Skype go off, I quickly turn and answered it with a smiling face. "Hey David!" I hear a soft chuckle and I feel my heart melt. " Hey (Y/N), how are ye holding up without me?" I shake my head and smile at his Irish accent," I'm doing fine, I miss you my music bear!" He laughed,"Music Bear?I like it!"  We start to talk for awhile until his eyes brighten up," I got a song for ye (Y/N)!" I smile and sit with patience, he pulls out his guitar and tunes it. Once he is done tuning he looks up and begins strumming,( Start video) almost at once I realize it was one of my favorite love songs.

Hey there (Y/N) what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do, times square can't shine as bright as you I swear it's true.

I smile and I feel tears start to come down my face, I couldn't believe he changed Delilah to my name! He smiled up at me and continued.

Hey there (Y/N) don't you worry 'bout the distance I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen, close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise I'm by your side.

He starts to look slightly nervous but then shakes it off, he moves his laptop slightly and continues to sing as I wipe away my tears.

Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me. Oh it's what you to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me. Hey there (Y/N) I know times are gettin hard, just believe me girl someday ill pay the bills with this guitar, we'll have it good. We'll have the life we knew we would, my word is good.

He slowly starts to get up.

Hey there (Y/N) I've got so much left to say and if every simple song I wrote to you would take your breath away I'd write it all. Even more in love with me you'll fall, we'd have it all. Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me. Oh it's what you do to me... (Keep playing the video)

David gets up and leaves the camera view, I still hear music and I realize he wasn't in his hotel room. I hear and knock on the door, I go to open it and I was surprised to she David on one knee holding out a small black box," (Y/N), will you marry me?" I gasp and nod quickly, he quickly puts the ring on my left ring finger, he lifts me up into the air and twirls," How did you get back early!?" He laughed," By plane, I wanted to come home early and surprise you..." He begins to finish the rest of the song while holding me tight and resting his forehead on mine.