Chapter 8: Things Start Getting Dodgy

I don't want to look at the person who walked in.

It's Cole, who's a dealer. I used to buy stuff from him, but he then started acting really weird.  He then tried to poison someone for no apparent reason. 

Well, there was a reason behind why he did that. The guy he was poisoned was a different dealer, who had started having more sales than him, since his drugs were cheaper and better quality. Not that good of a reason to try to fucking murder somebody, but it's still a reason.

The other dealer had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital, and Cole spent 8 weeks in jail on suspect of attempted murder. However, he was let out of prison without any other charges, because the police don't give a shit about anything. 

Nothing is just going to happen to me in the café, so I suppose I'll be fine.

"Do you want to get anything? I'm going to get something." I ask.

Weasley shrugs. "I'm fine."

"Ok." 

There aren't any waiters t this café; you have to walk up to a stand and buy yourself something. I immediately stride up to that stand, buying myself a dark coffee. 

I look over my shoulder, trying not to appear too nervous. Cole is sitting at a table far away from where I'm sitting, staring at the screen of his phone with narrowed eyes. It's not like he has any chance of doing anything to me.

I take the coffee and walk off back to the table.

"Are you alright?" The hyperactive Weasley kid leans towards me. "You seem pretty nervous."

"I'm fine." I mutter, taking a sip of the coffee. It doesn't even taste like coffee - more like water with brown paint in it. I force myself to swallow. 

"I can buy you another coffee, or a tea, if that one doesn't taste good" Weasley smiles at me. 

"No, no, it's fine" I mutter, taking another sip of the paint water.  "So, what other aspects do you want to add to the poster?"

Dominic's POV:

"Oh, plenty of thighs. Quite obviously we have to put information on it, but don't you want to make it look pretty? I'm thinking of-" I keep on getting more and more thoughts, and now my mouth is more in control of what I'm saying that my brain is. 

Colson nods, taking another sip of his drink, listening to what I'm saying carefully.

His eyes are glued to mine, giving me butterflies. I continue speaking, trying to pay more attention to what I'm saying. I don't want to say anything that will make him repulsed by me. 

He takes another sip of his coffee, his eye contact somehow becoming more intense. It's not giving me butterflies anymore - is this meant to be a staring contest? 

Slam! Colson bangs his cup against the table, then walks off. No, he marches off. 

I stand up, walking after him. "Wait." I call after him, just as he's about to walk through the exit.  "Where are you going?" 

Colson doesn't even bother to look at me. He takes a couple more steps.

He then collapses onto the floor, his hang banging against the tiles.