Part 10: Angst.

Colson's POV:

People. With phones. Recording me. With their cameras. To post the video of a guy passed out in a café on their social media.

And why was Weasley on top of me?

Was he trying to-

I stand up, practically fleeing the scene. I have to get out of here, I have to. 

I'm running as it its for my life now, but I don't care. 

I'm out of the door and around 25 meters away before I stop, catching my breath. I feel lightheaded, and I'll probably pass out if I run anymore. 

"Colson, wait!" God fucking dammit. He's running after me.

I turn around. "What do you want?" I snap.

"Are you alright?" there's a look of genuine concern on his face, which only annoys me even more.

I grit my teeth. "You fucking pervert. You absolute fucking creep. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I am ready to punch is stupid face, knocking his stupid teeth out and breaking his stupid nose.  Imagine having the audacity to do that to someone when they're unconscious.

I wish I had never come here. 

Dominic's POV:

"What are you talking about?" I ask. I don't know why he's yelling at me - maybe he's having a stroke? 

"Stop acting dumb. You know what the fuck you tried to do." 

"What are you talking about?"

"You were on top of me, fucking making out with my unconscious body like a literal-"

"Making out with you???" So that's why he's so mad. "I was literally performing CPR on you."

"Is that your excuse? CPR? I just fainted, that's all." he glares. "Come up with a better excuse"

"You were barely breathing." I protest. "You could've died!" 

Not that he seems like the kind of person to do that.

Actually, he does.

No, he doesn't.

He does.

What am I doing, debating with myself whether or not a guy that just got poisoned would punch a wall or not. 

"Calm down. Calm down. You'll be okay, I promise." I gently grab his arm, but he pushes me off of him. 

"No, I fucking won't. You just tried to take advantage of me, and you're asking me to calm down?!"  

He storms off, not bothering to even look back in my direction. 

"Colson, come back. I wasn't assaulting you" I walk after him as quickly as I can, until I'm only a few centimeters away from him. 

His eyes narrow, before he shoves me in the chest. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM." he yells. 

I nearly fall backwards, but I catch my balance. "Do you think I'd just let you die there?"

"Ï wasn't going to die, and you know that."

"You were barely even breathing."

"I just fainted. And you decided to take advantage of that, "

He swings his fist at me, and I duck, stepping backwards. "Stop! You're losing your mind" I plead with him. "I swear on my life that-"

"You. Absolute. Creep" he screams, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me to the ground.

Colson's POV:

Choosing to hang out with that fucking pervert was a mistake.

I've managed to shove him to the ground, and I'm going to kick his stupid head any minute. Maybe he'll start bleeding, maybe he'll become unconscious. That's what he gets for doing this.

Ï wasn't trying to hurt you" he whispers, looking up at me in anguish.

My foot is already 5 inches away from his head, but I hesitate.

He pulls himself away from my foot, covering his hands with his head. He looks up at me, and the look on his face is just...  

Judging from his expression and how genuine he sounded when speaking to me, I'm starting to believe that he didn't want to violate me now... but then what even happened...

OH SHIT. 

Dominic's POV: 

Colson is staring at the ground, but not at me. He has been completely silent for a minute now. 

 His head then snaps up again. "God fucking dammit, Cole"

"Who's Cole?" I ask quietly, still covering my head with my hands. 

"A fucking psycho" he replied. "You don't want to be associated with him."

"Oh" I say. I'm not even surprised anymore, judging by how everybody around here seems to be. 

Colson looks me directly in the face, his eyebrows furrowed. "He tried to poison me."

"Wait, so he tried to poison you before? " I ask

He sighs. "No. But he's insane, and I swear, he'd probably murder you if he got the chance to do it. He- he attempted to murder someone once, but the police didn't do shit about it, and he will probably try to do it again until- until- "Colson is getting extremely worked up now; he's going to explode from all of his rage. He looks like he's about to punch a wall.

I get back up on my feet. "Colson, please calm down. You'll be okay. Everything will be fine" 

Colson's POV: 

No. Nothing is fine. My former dealer tired to poison me, and I wrongly accused someone of sexual assault, and tried to beat him up. 

"I guess," this is embarrassing. "Are you ok, though?"

I feel like trash. I tried to beat somebody up for a misconception I made.

I'm fine. You actually didn't hurt me." he replies calmly, although he is panting heavily.

"Are you sure?" I ask, the guilt stinging me like a bitch. 

"Yeah. I just need a few puffs from my inhaler and I'll be fine" he responds. "But Colson, shouldn't we go to the police?" 

"No." I say, almost too quickly. "Please, please, don't make me get involved with the police out of all people." 

"Alright. Where can we go where you will feel more secure?" he asks. 

He didn't try to question me about why I don't want to get involved with the cops, which ig good. "Home. I just want to be left alone." 

"Got it. But I'm going to walk home with you, just to make sure that you get there safely, alright?" 

"No, it's fine." 

"That wasn't a question, that was a statement." He says stubbornly. "I will walk home with you, and I will make sure that you get back safely." 

I don't have any energy for arguing with him, so I just give in and agree to let him walk home with me.  "Fine." 

"Good. By the way, here you go." he passes me an air pod. "Music might help you calm down - it helps me. This one goes in your left ear, by the way." 

I put it in, and a song with catchy guitar riffs and some very energetic, sometimes screamy, vocals starts blasting. 

"Like it?" Dom asks. "It's My Chemical Romance." 

I nod.