chapter 1

This is all work of my imagination nothing depicted in the fan fiction a reality. The character and behaviors are all made up by me.
Except for the names of the characters nothing is real.
Do not copy my work cause trust me it's nothing worth copying.
And yeah it doesn't means that you can copy others work. Plagiarism is bad.

This is my first time writing a ff so please try to deal with my work and at some point if you feel like enough then please do not read further.😊

So let's get this bread!!!

****

It was your day off from your work so you decided to wonder here and there. You live in Korea basically in Seoul you work as a physiotherapist age24.

Y/n pov
"Can call me idol can call me artist" i was singing fully walking on the sidewalk of the road.

"Ohhhhh hey kid " the man shouted aloud when a school kid bumped onto him and a box full with screwdrivers, nails,  and other related stuff  fall on the ground.

"Sorry sorry uncle I'm in a hurry I'm so sorry " the kid bowed and left That man with an apology.

I saw everything happening from alil afar still my earphone on but i stopped singing. I was just standing on the sidewalk i turned around and started to move ahead to help that uncle he was still picking up his stuffs.
If he had so many nails iron nails and now they were all fallen here and there the sidewalk wasn't that broad and it is dangerous even if a single nail was to be left.

I suddenly stopped when i saw a man in denim shirt black jean and black mask walking to the uncle and without even saying anything he started helping.
I smiled and started walking towards my way then.
I wanted to go the other side and as i was bout to cross the road somebody just pulled me towards him.
And it was so sudden i didn't know where to move and in the result i twisted my ankle. Andd we fell.

I saw him I've seen him earlier the guy who was helping the uncle earlier he pulled me from crossing the road. And I'm fallen.
His scent is the only thing I could notice and feel .for few seconds i was looking at him and i couldn't think of anything i was just trying to remember have i seen him  somewhere? Andd then suddenly the Man said.

"Hey you shouldn't cross the road when the light is red." he said looking at me as I was fallen all over him.
"ohh " thats wht i said and i stood up,

He didn't stood up immediately i saw him one more time and up close i saw blood when He stood up. I instant called the cab. I didn't even bother to ask if he was hurt of course he was.

Okay then i must leave the man in the mask said.
Ohh really i said you aren't hurt?
The man showed a slight pain with his expression.
Ofcourse i am that's why I'm leaving.  He said with a smile as if he's not hurt anyways i called out loud
"Heyyyah, I've called the cab already andd I'll take you to Hospital.
It's fine.........i interrupted "no let me help you you helped me from getting almost hit. "
"Okay "he said.
Few more min later the cab arrived and we both sat inside. No one said a thing but my mind was thinking am i doing right a complete stranger helped me and now I'm helping him isn't it us being angels.
I chuckled as I thought this to myself. The masked man looked at me shockingly okay not that shockingly but yeah he did.

We arrived at the hospital. It wasn't emergency so we went up to the nurse  and she did wht was required i had a lil scratch so just an ointment and yeah the masked man he needed proper dressing so ofcourse he had to you know remove the shirt his back had a wound because of the nail. 

I went out to pay for the bill so we weren't uncomfortable.

When i came inside he was dressed.  Nurse went out. He stood up and said  "the nurse told to drink these" showing bottle of energy drink.
Okay " I said.

Have you drank?i asked him
No, actually i need to leave now a friend of mine is coming to take me. He said moving towards the door. "Can you join me with the drink ?! I asked him as he moved ahead to open the door.

He turned around and I said
I mean can you please accompany me till your friend comes.
I didn't know if he smiled or not cause he still had the mask on but i saw his eyes smile.
"Okay" he said as he came towards the bed. I sat on the chair next to the bed. 
And we started drinking that energy drink silently.

"so, what's your name?" I asked him.
I'm park jimin" he answerd. Andd that's when i chocked on my drink.
Are you okay?  He asked keeping his drink aside on table next to bed . Of course I'm not at all fine you are the park jimin I'm living and dyeing for and you ask me are you okay.

I still had some drink left in my bottle my hands started shivering and as i tried to keep that bottle aside of course it had to fall on my clothes cause why not . I stood up trying to clean it with with my hands.
Im sorry I should just leave now"he said standing up.
"No no you sit I'm going to clean this. U sit" I said moving toward the washroom.

I went inside. I open the tap. Started cleaning the mess I made.
I finally washed my face I was blushing I know I can't stop that thinking bout it was him who I was with all this time. But how can it happen?i can't believe it. I decided if I open the door and if he's not there than it is all dream and if he is than its just a coincidence and of course real.

I opened the door and I found him talking to someone.

Yeah baby I'm coming soon your lover is on his way with your present.

And I was like wow I completely forgot he is jimin and he must have a gf.