chapter 3

It's been a week now and I think I'm okay.
I worked the six of days and now it's Sunday and I finally am out to relax. I decided to go to itaewon to chill there ofcourse my dear friend is busy cause people do visit cafe on Sundays.

As soon as I got inside itaewon club I heard loud music the lights were all low blue purple and yeah people dancing and drinking actually this is how a club looks like I wasn't here for dancing but for drinking of course.

I moved ahead to the drinks corner
Can I have shots of vodka please??I asked him.
Yeah people come here to drink and dance why not sure I will serve you whatever you need mam!  The bar tender said cleaning a glass of shots and taking out the bottle.

I didn't said anything and as soon as the shots were ready I drank them.

Ohhh why am I still crying over someone who has not been with me even for a day....i said wiping my tears from my cheeks.
Gosh this jimin guy..he is a celebrity and all but  I can't stop thinking why did we met at first place. We shouldn't have met..i said a little loud because one good thing about clubs is no one will hear what ever you say.

Miss why don't you sit and drink there's a chair you can grab one.. The bar tender said pointing at the table near him.

I didn't said anything I just kept on drinking.

Okay the man sighed imma go and serve these to my guests. The man said holding a tray in his hands.

And he left suddenly I felt a hand around my waist. Tightly held. I was standing and drinking my shots. That's when a guy tried to act smart.

Heyy seems like your boyfriend dumped you!!!the guy smirked.
I looked at him and shouted keep your hands away dude!

Why why should I baby! He said and pulled me close to him and I hit his chest. His both hands tied around me.  All of these things happened so fast I couldn't Calculate whatever that happened.

Heyyy...leave I shouted

Excuse me... I heard someone say .

The bad man turned around to see who it was.
A tall man in white Shirt red coat black pants permed hair.
You know her...he asked the bad guy.

Ohh... Oh he replied and let me go.
You know her that's why you are hugging her tightly right!  The good man said crossing his hands around his chest.

Ohh no no the bad man replied.

She is my girlfriend and you know who I am! He said as he came forward and stood next to me.
I was stunned.

Yeah of course sir hoseok sir.. He said.
You better not tell anyone about whatever happened here hoseok said.

Yes sir yes the bad man bowed down and replied.

And baby what do you want me to do bout this dirty pig hmm?? Hoseok asked me as he looked at me with his lovely eyes I could not answer him properly and I just blurted out no I'm fine.

Baby shouldnt we sue him for why he did!? He asked

The bad man apologized right after hoseok asked bout sueing him.

And I said don't ever do this with anyone don't dare touch a girl without her permission.

And the man said yes's yes and sorry sir and mam.

And then he left.
Thanks I said to hoseok.
No problem. But I think I should apologize cause I called you baby and....
No no its okay I said
Thanks hoseok said with a little blush on his face.

I'm not that drunk that I can't see how handsome you are and I feel  good that a handsome and kind boy like you called me his girlfriend. This sentence of mine made him blush more.

No no I'm not that handsome you are pretty. He said.
Ohhh don't do all the I said .

Sorry miss I made you wait long don't I the bar tender came back with empty try and asked me.
I didn't said a word. But I whisperd to hoseok this dude is so talkative. And hoseok chuckled.

Ohh jhope sir after a long time you came here hmm?? The bar tender asked hope as soon as he saw him standing next to me.
Yeah I came with jimin you know! Hoseok replied with a smile.
You two know eachother?i asked

Kind of the bar tender replied. And then he started making shots for me.
What can I make for you sir he asked hoseok?
No I don't want any he replied.

Okay but at least sit down this lady hasn't sat down for a sec don't know why! The bar tender said with A furious face.
Really okay then let's sit first hoseok bought two chairs and we both sat down.

Are you a regular here? Cause you seem to know this bar tender i asked hoseok .
Yeah cause we to drink he replied with a smile
You drink I said with a exclamation.
Yeah seems like you are my fan he said with a proud face.

The drinks are ready the bar tender placed a try full with vodka shots.

Of course who isn't you fan I said picking up my glass and drank it whole.

Thanks he replied.

You said you to drink so you are alone or... I asked

Seem like you didn't heard me earlier I'm here with jimin he said
And I was startled with I heard that jimin is here too.