chapter 2

I closed the door behind. I walked forward Jimin hung up the call as soon as he saw me. He was standing right there being someone else's lover.why am I so dramatic that's wht I thought.
'Ummm"jimin said removing his mask and now I could see him it's literally him. I was red as rose tomato whatever you say. I was blushing.

Hii" he said
Thanks for your help today" I said
And that's when his phone rang the second time and I could see the name saved as "darling"And my eyes were wide. I was thinking is it the first one or is he two timing? Cause the first one baby and second one darling but it's not like you can't say both darling and baby to one person. But he sounded alittle different from earlier. I know I was evading his privacy but still.

Yeah yeah i know his words sounded serious. Andd he turned around as if he knows I was looking at him.

"Hyung"a man with red hair shouted as he enter the room. Compeletly different from him. Of course i know who he was jeon jungkook but still it's shocking for a normal person to see two celebrity at a time I was taken aback.

Hyung are you all right? He asked as he came to jimin.
Yeah I'm fine he said looking at me. That's when jungkook greeted. Hello miss he bowed knowing that hello I replied.

I'll leave now. I said and then I left. It was so weird so unnatural so like a dream. I took a cab and until I reached my home I was thinking
Whose face have i seen in the morning? Did I looked ugly? Am I supposed to forget what ever happened?

Jimin's pov

"Hyung how did you got hurt?Where did you got hurt?
Are you sure you don't want to get admitted?" Jungkook asked me as we were walking down stairs.
"Yeah I'm okay its just my back has a small wound. I was helping someone and it lead me to this". I replied.

Aside your tattoo or..... Jungkook asked looking at my back as we stopped at the entrance.
Heyyyy u care bout my tattoo or me? Cause you concern seems to be for something different! I said.

Of course I care for you. Jungkook said.

Hmm...its aside tattoo you don't have to worry i said and i saw a sense of relief and we both chuckled a bit.
We went to the parking lot and I said give me the keys i'll drive. Hyung let me please jungkook said with a cute face.
No i said snatching the keys and i sat inside.

You bought a gift for baby right? Jungkook asked
I couldn't. That's why you are going to buy it online. I replied moving the wheel to the right.
Ummm hyung how would i know wht kids likes? Jk asked
Ask yourself I said with a smirk.

Wohhh hyung nice one.jk said with an excalimation.
BTW who was that miss in the room ? Was she the one you helped? Jk asked
Yeah I replied
What's her name?is she the same age as me? Jk asked questions curiously.

IDK i replied.
How come you not know?you helped her right? Jk said
Heyyyah i just don't know anything okay forget her i just helped her and it's done now. IDK if I was angry or sad with jk asking me questions bout her but I felt something in my stomach.

Okay hyung I won't ask anything now.
Hmm I said

Y/n pov

I have my home but I mostly stayed with my friend Suzy. She runs a cafe and I stay with her often and I stay at her place cause I live alone my parents live in town. so yeah I don't live at my place.
As soon as my cab dropped me off at Suzy's cafe I ran inside.
We both sat down on the chairs she had that sitting area down and her room was up stairs. Her cafe wasn't that big and that famous of course Korea is a home for cafe's plus she took wrong place to open a cafe I told her to choose a place near traffic or busy area but still nothing can't be fond now .
So back to me I wanted her to know everything I know she'll understand I Hope she'll under but......

Y/n stop joking jimin saved you andd you saw jk no you met busan boys y/n..... Oh god.... Suzy couldn't stop her laughter after I told her everything.

These bruises are real see.. I said showing my hand.
Ofcourse they are but the other things they arent... She said getting alittle serious now.
You aren't doing drugs aren't you? Suzy asked holding my hands.
Andd that's when I moved up stairs to her room and locked myself.

Okay okay I get it I wasn't serious but okay I trust you please open the door. Suzy said thru the other side of the door.

I opened the door and sat on the bed. She sat beside me.
Isn't it unbelievable? She said
Ofcourse! But what should we do now? I asked her.
I think you should let it go...i mean it can be a coincidence and u can't stress yourself bout this. Suzy said. Her words weren't wrong but still i started crying.

Hey! Don't cry y/n now u are making it look big with your tears. I know it is you like jimin more than anyone but if you are meant to be you'll meet again anyhow! That's it and I though she's right of course she is and I stopped crying.

Soooo shall we drink americano or cappacino? She asked and I chuckled cause of the way she asked cute but comforting.
It's nice to have a friend like her.