chapter 4

So you mean jimin is here!" I said as I kept my glass on the table.

Yes hoseok replied.
Seems like you are more of jimin Stan hoseok said as he chuckled a bit after His sentence.

Ah no no I said as I moved my hands through my hair a bit and I tied my hair from the rubberband I got on my wrist.

Then... I thought You are different form other fans you seemed so unbothred and normal when I talked to you but now when I mentioned jimin you are different.

Ohh no no actually it's just getting hot in here and I think cause of the drink maybe. I replied .

Mister can I have something different to drink. I asked the bar tender.
Mam I guess you ve already have enough of vodka shots i don't think....
I stopped the bar tender from saying anything else.
Okay then I will go somewhere else. I stood up and iwas about to trip but hoseok helped me from falling.
Hey hey sit down whats up with you suddenly he said.
I sat down. I wasn't that drunk I have high alcohol tolerance but still I no I wasn't that sober to move like a normal being.

Make the lady her drink okay hoseok told the bar tender a little slower okay he whispered the last part so I Could drink less.

Why do you want to drink this much desparately hunh ?? He asked.
I don't know I just want to I said removing my hair band and I let it rest on my wrist.

Okay...umm where do you live may I know cause wht if you aren't sober enough to get to your home where will I drop you off?? He asked

Here this is where I live often I said as I took out my friend's cafe card from my sling bag and gave it to him.

This is where you live often means this place isn't your home right? He asked .

Hey mister what is taking so long where's my drink I shouted at the bar tender.

Here's you drink sorry i took a little time the bar tender gave my glass full of wine right in my hand.

A little you took one whole hour for this single drink. I said to the bar tender with my anger raised.

You shouldn't scold him It's okay to wait for a good drink right !hoseok said looking at the bar tender with a sorry face.

Hmm I said.

I kept on drinking glasses one by one and hoseok sat there with me and I was drunk compelety now.

Heyy you should stop now hosoek said as he took the Glass of wine from my hand and kept it on the table.

No I want more I said with a pout on my face.

No no you've drank enough he said as he stood up and came close to me.

Nooooooo I said I closed my eyes and as he tried to make me stand I shrugged his hands away from me.

You've drank a whole river of alcohol you need to go home now hoseok tried to make me stand he hung my sling bag in his arms.
Ahh what do I do now hoseok said to himself of course I wasn't in a state of hearing anything.
I kept my head down on the table.

Hey hope you came here with Mr park right I shouted.

Hoseok was startled when he heard my words.

What he blurted out.
Oh yeah jimin he came here I came here with jimin right hoseok's face shined with smile and hope.

Hey you keep you head down and don't go anywhere I will be back right away. Hoseok bent down a little and told me.

I nodded.

I hope he isn't drunk like her hoseok said as he Walked to find jimin.

After moving here and there for bout five to eight minutes he found jimin. He couldn't call cause ofcourse who would listen to a mobile right when in a club.  Thank goodness it wasn't a wedding hall he could find jimin a little fast.

Jimin pov

Lara and I were  both slow dancing close to each other. She was about to kiss me and I stopped her.
What happened she asked softly.
Nah nothing just..... I said as I looked down.
Jimin..lara couldn't finish her sentence and hosoek shouted.

Hey jimin he ran to me. And huffed a bit.

Why happend hung I asked him.
Sorry Lara but I need his help hoseok said as he looked apologetically at Lara.

No its okay she said.

Why happend hung and why is this.... Jimin asked pointing his finger at the sling bag jhope had on his arms.

Sorry but we need to leave Lara I hope you can go home by yourself and please don't mind me hope said.

And take care and... As I was talking to lara hoseok bowed down once again to Lara and took me with him.
Leave it just come with me that's what he said.

He literally dragged me with him.

As soon as he stopped he pointed at the table.
Wht I was behind him and when I took a step ahead to see what the matter was I saw a lady.

Hyung what happened I asked him.

She is drunk and you need to help me get her drop home hoseok said.

Do you know her? I asked .
Hoseok hyung shook his head in denial.
Do you know her name?
He again denied.
Seriously I said

I moved a little closer and said
Hello and the lady lifted up her face and I saw her.