chapter 5

Jimin pov
I saw her after days I kept thinking bout her even when I didn't wanted.
I moved to hobi hyung. Hobi hyung asked me what happened?do you know her.

Yeah I nodded but don't ask me how when where we met I said.
Okay so what do we do now hobi hyung asked.

Let's try to make her stand first I said looking at her.

She's so drunk that she might not stand I guess hobi hyung said.

Okay then bye I'm leaving I said with an annoyed face and turned back to move ahead.

Okay okay I'm sorry let's try hyung said pleadingly as he hold my hand with both of his hands to stop me.

We both went close to her hoseok first tried to talk to her hey miss we need to leave now will you please try and stand up we will help you walk.

Umm....i don't want to y/n  said  as she lifted her head up and looked at hoseok.
Her eyes a little open but yet not properly.

Hyung let me talk I said as I moved hyung aside.
And I bent a little down and spoke hello it's me .
Y/n didn't responed
I think she passed out hobi hyung said .

I ignored him and said
I'm hobi hyungs friend I think you know Me I pushed her hand a little to wake her up and she did she sat properly up and looked at me.

Oh you this is what she said in a low pitch.

Let's go home now I said.
She stood up obediently but as soon as she did she fall over me.

Hey hey I said hobi Hyung came to her left side but I denied his help I don't know why but I just waved my hand I held her with my hands and she was so dizzy she couldn't stand.

What do we do now Jiminie hobi hyung asked
I will carry her i said
What?let me help you he demanded.
Hyung let me I said and I carried her in bridal style.

We went out to exit the room. She was like asleep like a kid she was tiny like a baby.
Y/n I tried to wake her up and she did. And i put her down as soon as she opened her eyes when we came to the exit of itaewon club.

Wait here until I bring the car. Hobi hyung said.

Okay I replied. I held her by my one hand around her shoulder.

Jiminah I need to pee she whispered.
What I blurted out.
I want to go pee!! She said again a little loud.

Okay okay wait I said. I called hosoek Hyung right away.
Yaa jimin what happened I Just came out  he said.
Hyung I.... I said
What...say hobi said a little loud still holding that sling bag around his shoulder and unlocking the car.

I need to pee so wait until I come here okay I said looking at y/n struggling a little around.

Okay what about y/n ...he asked
I willl take her... I replied
Okay...hunh?? hosoek shouted

I will take care of her okay just wait for us I said and Hung up the call.

What .. hosoek shouted as jimin Hung up the call.

Okay y/n let's go.. I said as I held her hand and We walked towards washroom.

I took her to jents ofcourse I don't want to be called as pervert.
Go...I told her as I stood outside the room.

There were four of washroom all' lined up she opened the first one android she shouted..
What the....
Not leaving her eyes off the room I came beside her and fuck... I said
Two people making out in toilet.
Yeahhh y/n let's go to the other one... I said as I turned her around to the second one.

Let me watch she said pouting.

Such a pervert I did not knew you were I said and pushed her to the next one.

Okay okay... I opened the door and not again this time a shirtless boy and a girl kissing gosh...

Let's enjoy together y/n said peeking out from behind me.

No not at all I said as I grabbed her to the third one.

What if someone's house inside here tooo....y/n said smirking
No let's go with the fourth one... What is happening Today is this toilet or. .. I said frustrated.

It's clear I said as I opened the last one.
What now way I thought We would find some Naked.... I stopped her from continuing what she was about to say

Go in now I told her pointing inside the washroom.

Okay she said without a cute face.

I stood outside as I waited .
Hey were do I pee she asked from inside.
There only I said.
I mean I don't stand and pee she opened the door and I saw here tiny little head .

Oh just  try now sit and..do okay I told her as my cheeks started to blush.

Ummm she nodded.