chapter 6

Jimin pov
As soon as she came out she said
I can walk myself she said looking down in a little tipsy way.

I nodded and we walked out to the entrance this was the first time she didn't talked she kept silence.

Hobi hyung wasn't there and this made the situation more awkward.

I said" seems like hobi hyung isn't here "
I tried to brake the silence but yeah she just said hmmm and that's all.

"You know what.... She asked looking at me as she turned around.
I shrugged and made a little pout.

This she sighed.

"What? I didn't get ?" I asked.

"Nothing !"  she  said trying to move away just to trip a little .
I held her before she could fall.
She looked in my eyes I looked at her.

She was making my heart pound a thousand times faster.
I felt something wired.

That's when I heard hobi hyungs voice
"yeah!! jiminah ...!
We both looked at the car right in front of us.

Hobi hyung shouted "come on what are you both doing there??"

"You  okay??" I asked her she nodded.

"Let's go now!!"  hobi hyung came out of the car and said looking at us.

"Yeah but what took you so long?" I asked.

"Ohhh... you said you needed time so I just you know instagram and all...." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"But what's going on here between you two?" he asked down looking at my hand holding y/n.

"Ohh nothing she's Just  drunk ..."I  said

"So  you need to help her right?"  he completed my sentence.

Is this yours  hosoek???
y/n let go of my hand and she moves to see hobi hyung car up form close.

"No one will believe this that I goona sit with the most handsome and  hot  and sexy rapper!"
She shouted. Hoseok blushed and said "  thanks."

"Yeahhh let's go I willl drive "

I said instinctively maybe I  was getting jealous of her complimenting hobi hyung.

"No....! you are drunk so sit in the  back seat and the pretty lady in front and I will drive."

I said okay and I move towards backseat.

As hobi hyung moved towards the other side of the seat to open the door for her and said here you go miss but she wasn't there she move towards the back seat and said opening the door I wanna sit next to the cute one .

I came out and looked at hobi hyung he gave me a let her sit next to you look and I nodded.

I moved inside the car and sat at the back seat window side and ofcourse y/n next to me.

Seatbelts!!hobi hyung ordered.

And I put my seatbelts on done I said but then I looked ath side y/n casually looking out of the window without her seatbelts on.
Just then hobi hyung turned his head backwards and looked at her and then he whispered look after her and I said okayyyy.

Alright hobi hyung said and took a deep breathe as if driving first' time .

Y/n ,jiminah ready he shouted

Yeahhh y/n said in a tipsy tone she put her hands up and made that old yoo hand gesture.
Ready ,set, and begin!hobi hyung shouted as he accelerates the engine and starts driving.

Writer s pov

Hosoek drives the car softly .

Hyung do you know where she lives you didn't even knew her name! Jimin asked.

She gave me this! he said as he took out a card from his court pocket.

Aaa a business car jimin said as he smiled and looked out of the window with an amazed look.

Yeah jiminah he answerd.

Nothing was wrong until five minutes of their ride but after few minutes y/n scooted near to jimin.

Can I lie down there? She asked jimin pointing at his lap.

Jimin couldn't calculate what she just asked and she literally lie down with her head on his lap and he kept his hands a little in the air he didn't touched her or anything.

You know what I don't like bout you? She said as she closes her eyes.

Jimin said Nothing in her reply.

She replied herself.

You are so good to other's.

You know what I like about you the most? She asks again.

Jimin Just looking at her face with no reaction.

The same you are so good to other's no matter what. She answers her question again.

Are you really drunk or you are just pretending? Jimin asked .

If I were drunk I would've kissed you baby she said opening her eyes and making an eye contact with him.

Two seconds Just two and then someone just coughed.

I'm sorry I just...sorry hosoek said as he was the one who coughed.

I think i just heard something I shouldn't have he said and laughs.
Hyung...jimin said .

I think she is good isn't she!
he said as he looked at y/n lieing her head on my lap and looking straight at me

Hyung...I shouted
Ooh green light let's go again he shouted .