Chapter 5

So sorry for the late update guys. it's been a hectic couple of weeks with family visiting from overseas, my neices 1st birthday, and having people over. Ugh! But I'm finally updating.

And for a bonus to thank you for your guys patience I'll be uploading two chapters!!! Yay.

So here you guys go!! Hope you like it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

I woke to a twig snapping. I kept my eyes closed but my ear twitched a little. The footsteps stopped for a minute then picked back up. I jumped up and turned growling at the wolves before me. Five rogues, huh piece of cake. Then a thought came to my head. Hmm . . . that should work.

The rogues all growled at me their lips pulled back in a snarl. I growled back just as strongly. I didn’t want to let them know I was of alpha blood so I pulled back my power.  They ran at me all at once, I slid under them when they jumped going for my throat. Huh stupid mutts, I’m not that easy to catch. Let’s have a chase.

I didn’t wait for them before I started running, I didn’t care where I was running either. I was ahead, not by much when a brown wolf jumped out from my side a captured my throat in his jaws pushing me forcefully to the ground.

Ow gash, did you have to be so rough I thought to him. Of course, he couldn’t hear me. He pressed down on me growling around my neck. Wow the first rogue ever to not kill straight away. I growled back but realised that I’d have to submit. I reluctantly showed my neck in submission. He growled again in warning, and I forced myself not to roll my eyes. Whatever dude, you would be dead if I wanted to kill you.

He shifted in front of me not caring he was naked. Dude, put some clothes on I thought repulsed. He ignored his naked state and kept my eyes on his. He wasn’t bad looking if you look past the furious eyes and long claw mark going across his face.

‘Shift’ he demanded his voice rigid.

Uh sorry, but I’m not getting naked in front of you. You might be okay with it but I’m not.

He growled before looking to one of the other wolves. He got given a shirt and he threw it at my feet. ‘Shifter and put it on.’

I looked at the tattered shirt and my nose scrunched up. I sniffed it carefully almost gagging from the horrid smell. Ugh you guys need to bath more. I stuck my nose in between the large hole at the bottom and tried to get it over most of my body. When I felt it was the best I could do I stood on two feet and shifted so the shirt fell over my body before they could look. Quite impressive, if I do say so myself! I slipped my hands through the arms and pulled it down. It went to my thighs but I didn’t feel comfortable.

A throat clearing made me stop. I forced myself to blush and look embarrassed and smiled nervously. The dude in front of me had his eyebrow raised in amusement, his eyes raking my body in appreciation.

Get your head out the gutter dude. I’m a virgin and if you come near me I will gladly kill you. Too bad I can’t say that out loud.

I waited till he finished his . . . perving.

‘Let’s go.’ Was all he said!

That’s all, really. No hi my name is . . . or anything. Just straight ‘let’s go’. The nerve of some people!

I stood there glaring at the guy when I was pushed quite forcefully from behind. ‘I get the message’ I said under my breath walking after the guy.