4-

POV: Mr. Vogrin (might switch a lot)

I must be honest and say when I mean Aaron is adorable while sleeping, he definitely is. I do have to get to my class so I must change him immediately even if he won't like it. I start by removing his shirt carefully and tossing it to the side I look at his stomach and I must say he is a skinny little boy that needs to change you can see all his ribs and bones I frown just by thinking about his life. Continuing I then remove his pants and boxers also tossing them to the side I quickly put on his extra clothes I found in his backpack before closing it and grabbing my supplies for class now I must wake him up. "Aaron darling can you please get up for me?" I said softly while shaking him he whined a bit before stretching and standing up slowly before falling over. I quickly caught him while he fell asleep on me, I sighed before grabbing his hand and walking out the class with a little boy half asleep on me.

Opening the door to my class everyone put their eyes on us and Aaron "Sorry class we had a problem with the new student but here we are" I spoke while trying to wake Aaron up. The class just continued talking while I tried to do something with Aaron "Buddy I need to wake up and participate in class you can sleep later I promise." " Promise?" Aaron said shyly I nodded while bringing him to the empty desk in front of mine.  Almost forgetting about his headphones, I said, "I'm going to have to take off your headphones, okay?" Aaron nodded while looking down I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me "Verbal answers little one" I said with a little dominance Aaron blushed while whispering yes, I smirked in victory while going to the front of the class. 

POV: Aaron 

AHHH OMG that was so embarrassing I literally pissed myself in front of my teacher I even slept! And lastly, he made me blush. I can't even focus in class without him glancing at me but I guess I should try to work and ignore him. This is so confusing me but I'm afraid to ask for help so I'm just going to sit here and wait that's what I'm supposed to do right? After sitting at my desk for who knows long Mr. Vogrin finally approached me squatting next to my desk. "If you needed helped you could've just asked." He said in his husky deep voice than sent shivers down my spine and blush crawled upon my cheeks. I quickly looked away, but he brought his hand on my chin making me look directly at his gorgeous golden eyes "How about we give this paper a try hm?" He spoke fixing his glasses and looking at my paper I nodded while also going to my paper.

~

About 15 minutes later we finally finished, and I understood it my old teachers never really helped me I was relived. He quickly finished grading it and told me I got an 100 I beamed I've never got a 100 before I was so excited and happy to tell my mom! He chuckled at my actions then came close to me and said, "Okay darling I think it's time for a potty break hm?" He whispers soft. I blushed but shook my head quickly I didn't need to go I was fine. Apparently, he didn't like that answer so he sent everyone out of class early while I stayed "Aaron come on now I know you need to go." He said sternly but I still shook my head "Words." He said sternly I could tell he was a bit mad. "I-I don't need t-to" Oh my gosh I can't stop stuttering Mr. Vogrin then walked up to me gently grabbed my hand and walked me out of class. "Mr. Vogrin where a-are we going?" I whispered softly He ignored me and continued to walk to wherever we are going. We then stopped at a door I think I remember this door Its his office also where some bad things happened. But were not going to speak about that Mr. Vogrin unlocked the door and took me into his bathroom. " Aaron darling let's have a try hm? Mr. Vogrin said pointing to the toilet I was getting kind of angry because I already told him I didn't need to go, but he still insisted on taking me here.

"I said I don't need to go." I said with a little bit of anger in my voice "Well then even if you don't you must have a try" "And if I don't?" I said with a little sass in my voice. Mr. Vogrin raised an eyebrow at me, but I didn't care I was angry Hes forcing me to do something I don't want to do! "Aaron sweetie I'm not trying to be strict or mean I'm just trying to help you, okay?" Mr. Vogrin said lowering his voice. "But I don't want help!" I yelled stomping my foot on the floor I was so mad so I tried to walk out but he wouldn't let me! "LET ME OUT!" I screamed still stomping my foot on the ground. Mr. Vogrin then sat down to my height grabbed my wrist and said "Aaron baby I need you to listen to me, okay? Stop screaming and focus hm take deep breaths and we will talk it out no need for yelling alright? I'm here for you talk to me and tell me how you feel without yelling at me." 

POV Mr. Vogrin

Right then Aaron started full on sobbing I immediately took him into a hug "Shhh it's alright baby it's okay I'm here" I said seeing how adorable and sensitive he is just by not going to the potty. I rocked him slowly while his cries slowly slowed down to sniffles and hiccups "S-stay" He cried "I'm not leaving bubba I'm never leaving you."

SORRY IT WAS SAD I WAS FEELING REALLY SAD but my friend made me better i love him so much

ANWAYS- comment, vote and follow ^^

if i take forever to update check out my reading listttt amazing storys there ^^ OKAY BYEEEEE 4 votes for next chapter ml (s)