-7

POV: Aaron

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes 'is this heaven!?' I thought but I realized it wasn't because I heard snoring. Sitting up I saw my teacher fast asleep in the chair next to me he looked kind of funny I giggled when he started shifting and his eyes fluttered open, I jumped back in my bed. "Aaron are you okay?!" Mr. Vogrin said in a very worried and concerned voice. I don't remember what happened no I just nodded yes, he let out a sigh relief and leant back in the chair. "Okay Aaron I'm pretty sure we can leave now that your awake so please go use the bathroom before we leave" Mr. Vogrin said grabbing my bag and his and slouching it over his shoulder. I didn't really need to use the bathroom right now, so I just stood next to the bed fidgeting with my fingers staring at the floor. I heard Mr. Vogrin sigh and say, "Aaron bathroom now." He said sternly I shook my head "I-I don't need to go." I stuttered. Mr. Vogrin sat the bags down walked over to me and grabbed my hand taking me towards the bathroom connected to the room.

Logan POV (MR. VOGRIN)

I took Aaron in and locked the door from behind "Look Aaron if you don't go to the bathroom, I'm going to take you there myself." I said in my dominate voice tears welled into his eyes as he closed his eyes and shut his fits by his side "I said i don't need to go!" He yelled stomping on the ground I sighed this has happened to many times. I crouched down to his level grabbing his fits and rubbing my thumb over them softly "baby I need you to calm down please deep breaths" I said softly while holding his hands. "Aaron, can you tell me why you don't want to go potty hm?He sniffled wiping his tears and stuttered out "I don't wanna go to the p-potty I wanna leave I dont need to potty I d-d-ddont wanna to try it I wanna go h-home"

I sighed Aaron didn't have an actual reason why he didn't want to use the bathroom he just needs help Hes never had and im going to give that love and help he deserves.