(s4) I AM XANDER!

Xander stood there as he took a deep breath and turned to see mammons body still standing as he grabbed his head as it was cursing wildly.

"The fuck?! How the hell are you still alive?!" Xander shouted In confusion. Mammon attached his head to his neck as they started to attach to each other.

"As the embodiment of greed I gain the ability of stealing a person's power as soon as I devour them. I just so have happened to have devoured someone with regeneration" mammon explained and a large shit eating grin appeared on his face.

Xander growled lowly. As he prepared to attack. He then bolted and slashed forward. Mammon blocked and gut punched him. Xander doubled over and as mammon punched him in the back.

He grinned as he then picked xander up before his eyes widen as he saw hundreds of foxes approach him. Then the foxes disappear into mist as a claw emerged from the mist and grabbed Xander as a massive fox head appeared and ate xander.

Mammon returned to his demon form as he stared in shock.

What

The

Fuck?!

"In the name of the emerald fox. This boy will be my vessel" the fox head spoke without opening its mouth.

Xander floated in a vast green ocean before a wooden mask shaped like a foxes face emerged. "The hell..." Xander said as he grabbed the mask. He felt it call to him. He put it on as the ocean consumed him.

(Play song)

Xander then appeared from the mist his sword bright green and water flowed out of it and around Xander. "I am Xander chester oakgreen. Son of the mask maker June oakgreen. And I am the oceans exorcist!" Xander proclaimed as he pointed his sword at him. His eyes glowed green as the water wrapped around his sword and turned to a brilliant green ice.

In a matter of moments mammon found himself stabbed through the heart. His body evaporated and Xander stood there as frost was free from her chains.

She groaned and sat up. And the little bird sat on her shoulder as the looked on as Xander had now became the new sea god.

///

I really wanted to do that for season 2 but nah, this feels right.

Anyway rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟

⬛🟥🟩
⚡🔥💧