(s4) HIGHWAY TO HELL! pt.1

Xander after killing a giant snake brought the girls with him to the guys. He saw Hades sitting on a chair as he sat there bored.

"Lucius I'm waiting for your decision." Hades said. Lucius was pacing back and forth as Johnson was eyeing Hades. He didn't like the look of him, not one bit.

"I'm thinking Hades." Lucius responded. "Hey dumbasses over here" frost said. Johnson turned and saw frost. Meanwhile lucius saw cherry and went and hugged her.

"Oh thank heavens your ok!" Lucius said as he and cherry smiled softly at each other before realizing they were, Abit too close. Lucius let go of her and the two blushed softly.

"I see your alright ms. Snowman" Johnson said as he walked to frost while smirking. The two fist bump.

"What did ya think I'd die? Not even in your wet dreams red" frost said slyly. Johnson just chuckled as Xander just sighed.

"Regardless, WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL HERE?!" Xander shouted seemingly confused. Hades sighed.

"The only reason why I am still here you incompetent mortal is because I am only here to retrieve Lucius" Hades said as he smelled something. before he noticed that Xander was covered in demon snake blood.

".... Did you so Happened to be in a fight against giant snake called ubros?" Hades asked as Xander noded.

"I think that was its name, never heard it because I was fighting this dear guy." Xander said. Hades just stared aswell as lucius.

"You fought mammon didn't you?" Both asked and Xander noded saying "I guess".

Lucius face palmed and groaned. "So um.... Mind explaining what this plan is??"Johnson interjected as the three males looked at him.

"Well.... I may not have told you two and the doctor everything." Lucius Said as xander and Johnson tilted their heads in confusion.

"So your not the demon prince?" Johnson and Xander asked. Lucius sighed and slapped the both of them as they responded with a loud "OW!" And both held their checks as Xander took a sharp breath

"You two are dumbasses sometimes." Lucius said sternly. "That's an understatement" cherry said smugly. Hades groaned.

"Lucius, my prince. We have no time for this. If mammon was here that means your father has already put a kill on your back. I suggest we return to your mother immediately." Hades said. Lucius turned to the guardian.

"So things have escalated. Very well. We leave for hell tomorrow." Lucius said. Hades noded before doing a double take.

"E-excuse my rudeness but, what do you mean by Tomorrow?! This plan has been waiting for five decades! We can't just change when we need to return like some kind of sleep schedule these mortals do!" Hades spoke as lucius Started walking away.

"We'll be unprepared if we go to hell now. Besides I must retrieve my sister. The plan isnt complete without her." Lucius said.

The scene changes as we see nemesis just simply watching them all. "Good luck red. Ensure your world's survival." He said as we see that nemesis was without his mask.

"Don't lose your world like your past." He spoke as a silhouette of woman appeared behind him. Before the silhouette turned into a woman with her skin a dark grey as her dress was that of a ball dress. She wore a mask that had horns on them.

"I grew Impatient red. Perhaps I was too lenient with our deal. You kill your faker and the one who stabbed me in the back and I save your pathetic world" she growled. Nemesis frowned before putting the mask back on.

"You'll have their heads. But atleast let this new one save his world." Nemesis spoke before the woman scoffed and disappeared.

/////

Fucking FINALLY! I'm finished with this god forsaken page!

Hope y'all enjoy. This took so damn long.

Rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟

⬛🟥🟩
⚡🔥💧