Husband Material PT 2

Just like Takashi said, the inside is indeed much nicer. Everything is super tidy and organized, the interior is simply decorated but that makes it very pretty.

   Takashi took his shoes off and welcomes me inside "Come on in y/n-san, make yourself at home."

   I took off my shoes and went inside, the entire place is absolutely spotless "Takashi, didn't you say that you did most of the chores?" He nodded and asked me why "Well, everything is just so clean! You're like the perfect male wife!"

   He blushed a bit "Is that a compliment?" I giggled at his reaction "Of course it is! Man, your future wife is so lucky~" He went completely silent after I said that and everything became a little awkward. Luna and Mana just ignored the tension and tried to get me to play different games with them.

   'Did I say something wrong? Why is he acting like that?' I felt really guilty as I watch him start to prepare dinner.

   Little did y/n know, he simply just didn't know what to say and even if he did, he would be too embarrassed to say anything.

   After a bit of playing, Luna and Mana fell asleep. I found a blanket in their bedroom and tucked them in on the sofa. Since I didn't really have much else to do, I went in the kitchen where Takashi is still cooking.

   "Do you need any help, Takashi?" I asked since I was already getting bored as hell "Oh no, I don't want to bother you. Please just relax." he said, still not looking at me.

   "Your sisters are asleep and there's really not much else to do, I'm gonna die of boredom if you don't let me help out." I said in a half serious tone. My comment successfully earned a laugh from him "Alright alright, you can keep an eye on the fried vegetables and make sure they don't burn. We wouldn't want you dying on us now would we?" He titled his head back and smiled at me.

   I returned the smile before turning around to keep an eye on the vegetables like he said. 'Yes! He isn't awkward around me anymore!' while tying my hair in to a high ponytail, I internally celebrated.

   "Hey y/n-san, are you gonna eat dinner with us?" he sked. I thought for a bit "Hm, nah. I'll probably head home after this" he seems a bit disappointed but seemed to get an idea "Why not eat with us? Luna and Mana will be very happy if you do and I'm sure mom would love to meet you."

   I turned off the heat since vegetables are ready "I'll ask my aunt, give me a sec." I walked to my bag and pulled out my phone. I asked her and, unsurprisingly, she agreed. I turned back to Takashi "She says it's ok!" he smiled at me.

   By the time we finished cooking, Luna and Mana already woke up. They went to wash themselves up.

   When they walked out of the bathroom, I was putting down plates on the dining table. They stared at me as I worked.

   "Do you need something, Luna, Mana?" I eventually asked and they both said at the same time "Y/n nee-chan, can you please marry big brother?"

   "....Wait what?" They both ran and hugged me "If you marry me big brother, then you can be our real sister!"

   Takashi came out of the kitchen, wiping his hands on a towel "What's going on?" He asked and I shrugged.

   "I don't really know, I think they want me to marry you or something?" He looked at me with a blank expression as Luna and Mana continued asking me to marry him.

   Eventually, he sighed and said "I wouldn't mind if we did."

   Everybody went silent 'Did I just hear what I think I heard?' I could feel my face start to heat up but before I could say anything I heard the door unlocking.