August 3rd PT2

A bunch of the enemies decided that I was gonna be their first target. Probably because I'm a girl, sigh such idiots. Can't blame them too much though, I do look really fragile.

   The guy closest to me threw a punch at me and I ducked, I grabbed his torso and pulled a German suplex on him.

   Once his head hit the ground, I placed my palms on the ground and bounced right back to kick another guy in the face.

   While in mid air, I spun around to kick another before I landed 'Three in one go, not bad.' I thought as I continued to beat up any Moebius around me.

   Little did y/n know, a certain tall ass zombie man is watching her every move '...What an interesting fighting style, it's... mesmerizing.' he thought with a smirk 'Hm, I like her a lot~'

   In the corner from my eye, I saw someone about to punch Mit-chan from behind. I pushed him with one hand and with the other, I grabbed the guy's fist and twisted his arm.

   "Thank you, y/n!" He said as he continues looking for Draken. I nod "He's that way." I pointed to where Draken should get stab.

   He starts running in that direction and I followed after taking care of some guys. Mikey is now starting to talk to Peh which means I don't have that much time.

   I decided higher would be faster so I kicked off a few guys to get higher. Once I was in the air, I kicked off anyone who happened to be close by, trying not to hurt any Toman members.

   In the air, I saw Kiyomasa about to stab Draken so I jumped and kicked the top of his head. Unfortunately I was a bit late, the knife made contact with Draken and when I kicked Kiyomasa, the knife sliced Draken.

   I panicked as Draken fell on his knees, hissing in pain. I threw Kiyomasa a few meters away with a hard punch and rushed over to Draken.

   "Draken! Shit, lay down and relax your body. I'll try to close the wound." He did as I told and I applied pressure on the wound.

   Mit-chan comes over to us with a worried look "Y/n! Is Draken ok?" He asked.

   "The cut isn't deep but I need to close it or he'll lose too much blood. Give me that guy's jacket." I pointed to an unconscious dude nearby.

   He gave the jacket to me and I ripped it up to a more convenient size. I wrapped it around Draken's wound so that the wound stops bleeding and kept applying pressure on it

   "Emma! Call an ambulance, Draken's been stabbed!" I yelled which caught everyone's attention, especially Mikey.

   He tries to make his way over to us but got thrown back by Hanma "Mikey, I found ya!!"

   Mikey glares at Him "Tch. Hanma!" He just laughs.

   "Y/n, Takemitchi! Take care of Ken-chin for me!" Mikey yells. I nod at him and turned to Mit-chan.

   "Get him as far away from the fight as possible, and be careful." I said. He looks at me worriedly "What about you?" He asked.

   "I'll stay here and finish the fight." I said as I helped Draken on his back "Don't worry about me. Focus on taking care of Draken."

   He nods and headed off. As I stare at his retreating figure, I could sense about five people surrounding me.

   I sigh "I believe you saw what I did to your allies so do you keep purposely surrounding me? Do you think that it'll work eventually, or are you just idiots?" I asked.

   Some of them flinched and the others got angrier "Shut up and let us kill you bitch!!" One of the angry one yelled.

   I rolled my eyes "Based on that answer, I'll assume that you're just idiots." The one that yelled charged at me with a murderous look.

   I could also hear someone else behind me so I did a sorta cartwheel and kicked both of them. I landed right in front of a guy my back facing him but he was too shocked to do anything.

   Unfortunately for him, he's a Moebius so I need to take him out. I bent backwards, grabbed him and threw him forward as hard as I could.

   He flies a few meters away, taking some more dudes with him which is convenient. I continue to dwindle the Moebius population until there are none left standing around me, except for Hanma who is fighting Mikey.

   I looked around to check who's still standing around me. I saw Mutou, Baji, Smiley who's resting because of his busted foot and of course Mitsuya. there were also some other background characters.

   I walked over to Mitsuya and crouched down in front of him "You ok, hubby?" I asked.

   He blushes a bit but nods "Just a bit tired but I'm fine. You?" I giggled "I'm fine, see? Not a scratch!"

   Mutou walks over with Smiley's arm over his shoulder "Hey! I'm done for." Smiley yells.

   "Looks like he busted up his foot." Mutou said. I sighed and walked over to them.

   "Sit down, let me look at your foot." I told Smiley. He grins at me "Hell no! What if you have a foot fetish?!"

   An irk mark appeared on my forehead. I smiled at him "If you don't, I'll make sure you can never walk again for the rest of your life~"

   His smile wavers a tad bit "Jesus Christ, fine. Mitsuya, this thing you married is terrifying."

   I bonk his head lightly "I'm a girl, not a thing." I say as I inspect his foot "Damn, you fucked this up pretty badly."

   I took two sticks and a piece of someone's jacket to tie to his foot so he can actually walk "You're gonna limp a bit but at least you can walk."

   He admires it while whistling "Damn! It looks nice for something made of sticks and a piece of fabric."

   "Well duh. I made-" I got interrupted by a motorcycle. I pout "Tch! Didn't even let me finish. How rude."

   Hanma then made his Valhalla speech and got on the motorcycle, he turns to me "See you sweetheart~"

   I flipped him off with one hand and hugged Mitsuya with the other "Stop calling me sweetheart! I'm married!!" Hanma completely ignores me.

   I walked over to Mikey "Should we go to the hospital to see if Draken's ok?" I asked.

   He nods and grabs my hand, pulling me towards his motorcycle. I was a bit confused but I went along with him.

   I sat behind Mikey as we drove to the hospital with the others closely behind.

   Once we arrived the others ran in while Mikey calmly walked.

   When we got inside, Mit-chan explained that since he didn't lose too much blood he'll most likely be ok but he needs stitches.

   While everybody waits for the operation to be over, I borrowed a first aid kit to take care of everyone. I didn't want to just sit there and wait.

   Hours passed and as I was cleaning the bruise on Mikey's face, the doctor came out with the news.

   "The operation was a success." There was a single second of silence before everybody started cheering. I joined them of course.

   After things calmed down a bit, Mitsuya scolds Peh for a bit until we went outside to tell the rest of Toman.

   I walked with Mit-chan to find Mikey, we saw him behind the building. I turned to Mit-chan "You can go ahead and join the others. I'll stay here for a bit."

   He nods and leaves. I walked over and sat next to Mikey. At first he seemed surprised but then he tried to hide his tears.

   I pulled him into a hug "Thank you for putting on a brave smile earlier. You helped everybody calm down and relax a tiny bit. It must have been hard for you hm? It's ok, you can cry all your heart out now, I'm here for you."

   He was silent for a bit before he nuzzled into my chest and cried. I patted his back and gave him reassurance whenever I felt he needed it.