Friend Date

I skipped down the sidewalk while humming a melody. Today, I have a little celebration with Sanzu.

   Why are we having a celebration and since when did we get close enough to have one in the first place you ask? Well...

Flashback

   "... I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle." I said out of nowhere. Mit-chan looked at me, confused.

   "Well that came out of nowhere, why?" He asked.

   "It would just be really convenient, and not to mention I'll look super badass! My bike is nice and all but a motorcycle would be so much nicer..."

   Sanzu just so happened to be nearby and he offered "I can teach you if you want..."

   I was surprised since he never talked to me before. I did catch him staring at me every now and then.

   "Really?!" I asked to which he nods. I beamed at him "Thank you! You're Sanzu right? It's nice to finally get to talk to you."

   The tips of his ears reddened and he nods.

   After that, he occasionally gives me lessons on riding and we got pretty close.

Flashback Over

   When I got everything figured out and I passed his test. We decided to celebrate it and now here we are.

   Since I worked so hard for today, I decided to doll up a little. I wore a simple white dress and a puffy cardigan.

   Once I got to the place we decided to meet up at, my face fell.

   Three random thugs are surrounding him, one of them with a knife. Sanzu himself had some cuts all over him and his mask ripped off his face.

   I walked over to them with a dark smile, Sanzu saw me and he turned to the thugs with an y'all-fucked expression which confused them.

   The dude with the knife started"Hah?! Why the hell are you making that face-" I tapped on his shoulder and as soon as he turned around, punched him so hard that a tooth fell out when he hit the ground.

   I picked up his knife and with a sadistic smile, I turned to the others "Since I'm in a good mood today, I'll let you off lightly but next time... I won't be so generous."

   They grabbed the dude who had the knife and took off faster than I could blink.

   I sighed and crouched down to Sanzu "They left so many cuts... Luckily, I have spare bandaids!"

   His cheeks tinted light red as he looked away, to avoid my eyes. As I treated his cuts, he was very stiff and seemed really uncomfortable.

   When I realized what that's about, I grabbed his cheeks and made him face me "Your scars are pretty! You have a very pretty face and your scars make you even more unique. No matter what others say or think, you're beautiful. If anyone tries to tell you otherwise, I'll be at their ass!!"

   His face reddens almost completely and he holds my left hand and leans on it "Thank you..." He mutters while closing his eyes.

   I smiled "Please don't feel uncomfortable because of your scars, I truly think that they're beautiful." He nods in response.

   A bit later, we went on with our celebration. I gave him my cardigans since his shirt is ripped up.

   We got a lot of stares from everyone. I was fine with people staring at me but anyone who dares to look at Sanzu disrespectfully gets a death threat from me.

   Other than that, the day went on like we planned and I enjoyed myself quite a lot.

   First we went to a cafe to eat and just talked with each other. We got some light snacks and a drink.

   We then went to an arcade where he won me a big plushie. After that, we did a little bit of shopping together.

   When afternoon came, we went to a park and set up a picnic under a tall tree to eat lunch. While we ate, we were once again greeted by some unwelcomed guests.

   "Look at what we have here. Is Sanzu going out on a date with a girl? And he's exposing his scar too! This girl must be special hm?" A few random guys that came out of nowhere asked.

   "Do you know these dudes?" I asked Sanzu. He nods "We go to the same school, don't really talk to them much though."

   An irk mark appeared on random dude's forehead "Hey! Are you ignoring me?! I'm talking to you ugly!" One of them yelled.

   My eye twitched which Sanzu saw and gave the guy who yelled a sympathetic look. I stood up and faced random dude.

   "Ugly huh? Is that what you think?" I asked with a darkened smile.

   He flinched "W-What the fuck..."

   I pushed close to him "Tell me, are you bullying him because he's 'ugly' or are you just insecure?" I asked.

   His eyes twitch and he turns away "I-I'm leaving!" He yelled.

   I chuckled and grabbed his shoulder "Where do you think you're going? Do you think you can just insult him and walk away? Not so fast buddy~"

   "Sanzu~ What do you think I should do with him? Since you are the victim here afterall."

   He thought for a bit "Hmm, I think we just need to give him a good beating. Also, the others are trying to get away." Said others froze and glared at him.

   I laughed "I know. I just wanted to give them some false hope. Anyways, gather them up. We can teach them together!"

   He turns his head to the side "Teach?" I laughed "Teach them a valuable 'lesson' they won't ever forget."

   He chuckled and we proceeded as I suggested. In a few minutes, our 'lesson' was over.

   The entire time, he had a crazed grin like the one he has when he's in bonten. I seemed to have accidentally brought out his inner lunatic.

   To my surprise, he wiped some blood that got in my face with a loving smile which made me smile too.

   When he was done, he stared at me. More specifically, my lips.

   "Hm? Is there something on m-" before I could say anything, he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. My face heats up.

   "A thank you for today..." He whispered into my ears which gave me butterflies.

   I was speechless and completely frozen. He pulled back and laughed at my state.

   "Aww, are you that flustered?" He asked with a grin.

   He checked his phone "Oh, I have to go now... Well, today was fun, y/n. We should do it again sometimes!" He headed off.

   For a few minutes, I just stood to try and process what just happened.

A/n: I've been really tired lately for various reasons so I think I'm gonna update a little later than usual.