Bloody Halloween

I stood next to Mitsuya at the pre battle meeting. This is the first time I'm wearing my new uniform and well... I look great.

   I've been getting a lot of stares but that just means Mitsuya did an amazing job.

   "The pre battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla will now begin!!" Draken snapped me out of my thoughts.

   I straightened up as Mikey talked "I'm glad to see all of you here today. Tomorrow, we'll go head to head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us, we have nothing gain! Also... Baji has sided with the enemy! We don't go easy on traitors, that Toman's policy!!"

   The atmosphere tensed up and silence filled the air.

   I could see Chifuyu talk to Mit-chan. Then Mikey surprised everyone by saying "Can I just be a kid?"

   He plopped on the floor "I don't want to fight Baji... So here's my solution! Lend me your strength everyone! Tomorrow we'll crush Valhalla and bring Baji back!! That's how we fight our battles!!"

   Everybody cheered "Sorry Ken-chin, did I fail as a leader?" Mikey asked.

   "I think all this cheering answers that."

   The next day came in a flash. It almost felt like no time passed at all.

   We arrived at the abandoned to see tons of delinquents who apparently had nothing better to do.

   As Chifuyu talk about the spectators, my eyes went to the Haitani brothers.

   "Like those two over there, the Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those two are like celebrities in Roppongi."

   "A hundred men...?"

   I chuckled and glanced at them again 'Man, I'm a sucker for pretty boys like them...'

   My smile widened and I went on to other things even though my mind was still on the brothers.

   As Rindou's eyes wandered around, he spotted a small feminine figure.

   "Big bro, I found her."

   Ran leans over and looks at the girl his brother is pointing at "Hm~ So that's Toman's precious little Angel huh? Let's see what she got~"

   "Hah! It's party time!" The walking second hand embarrassment walked in.

   "Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!!" I cringed at his words while others bowed down.

   "I'm the one overseeing today's fight, the name's Hansen from the Ikebukuro criminal black members." It was hard watching him be all egotistical, especially knowing what'll happen to him.

   Chifuyu explained overseers and Hansen continues embarrassing himself.

   "You guys ready to throw down?! FIGHTERS! MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!! TOKYO MANJI GANG! VALHALLA!"

   Whispers followed Mikey as he walked "First off, I'd like to thank you for overseeing this fight today." He said.

   "Hah. If this fight sucks, I'm kicking all your asses." I pressed my lips together.

   "Both teams' representative step forward!!" Draken and Kazutora stepped up.

   "A five-on-five with your best guys or an all out melee with everyone? Which will it be?"

   Draken pissed off Kazutora By saying Baji's coming back to Toman. Kazutora clenched his fist.

   Hansen, like the idiot he is, stepped in between them to try and calm Kazutora but gets knocked out cold with only two punches.

   "Damn, what a lame ass... Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game? We came here to torture you punks to death!!"

   "Shall we begin Mikey?!" Hanma yelled with his crazed expression.

   Mikey glared at them "Let's do this Toman!!"

   Everybody charged at the enemy but the first thing I did was move Hansen.

   I dragged him by his collar off to the side so he won't get trampled by hoards of delinquents.

   Once he was safely out of the way, I slapped for being an idiot and then joined the fight.

   In the corner of my eye, I saw Ran laughing hysterically while Rindou had a weird mix of confusion and amusement on his face.

   I grabbed a Valhalla member's hair and pulled him towards me while bringing my knee to his stomach. He coughed out some blood and fell to the ground.

   Another charged at me with his fist out. I moved to the left and kicked his back when he got close enough.

   I kept fighting and slowly making my way towards Draken and the center of the drama.

   While Hanma was busy watching Draken, I snuck behind him and jabbed both my hands on the side of his stomach.

   He spun back in surprise but relaxed when he saw me "What was that for Angel-chan~?" He pouted.

   "You were relaxing a bit too much so I gave you a wake up call." I glanced at Draken and saw that he was almost done.

   Hannah opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off "I know, very considerate of me. Anyways, have fun fighting Draken!"

   I ran off to the big pile of cars that Mikey and Kazutora are climbing. When I was a little more than half way up, Chonbo kicked Mikey which made his jacket fall off.

   I caught it in mid air, quickly folded it and continued to make my way to the top.

   Kazutora was about to hit Mikey with the metal pole but I kicked it out of his hands.

   "You dropped this." I tossed Mikey his jacket, he nodded and thanked me.

   "I'll take on the baldy and weird buzz cut, you deal with the tiger. Sounds good?" I said.

   Chome and Chonbo glared at me "Who the hell are you calling baldy and weird buzz cut you bitch."

   "Is there anyone else around that matches those exact descriptions?" I asked.

   They charged at me with bloodlust in their eyes. I ducked and sweep kicked them.

   Both got hot but neither were really that hurt. They continued to attack and I continued to dodge plus some attacks every now and again while Kazutora and Mikey had their little conversation.

   Kazutora hit Mikey on the head a few times even though no one was holding him back.

   Eventually, Chome managed the land a hit on my cheek which made him arrogant.

   He grinned wildly when he saw the bruise on my cheek "Hah! I landed a hit on Toman's Angel! You are just a pathetic girl who brainwashed those dumbasses! You and the Invincible Mikey ain't shit!!"

   I sighed 'Oh what success could do to a fragile human mind...' Since his guard was down, I grabbed his head and slammed it on my knee.

   I tossed him off the mountain of cars and turned back to Chonbo "I'm giving you a free hit. Use it carefully."

   He hesitates for a bit before charging at me. I grabbed his fist and twisted his arm to which he gave a blood curtailing scream. I then kicked him off the mountain too.

   Mikey kicks Kazutora unconscious and fell. I caught him and laid him down using his jacket as a pillow.