Chapter 11

The drive back to Forks was luckily easy enough. We showed up at Liv's shortly after 3:00 pm. I let her have the baby snuggles she wanted so badly as Abi and I moved his stuff into my old bedroom. I got everything set up for him and we ended up leaving for the diner for dinner.

"I'm gonna call Paul quick and let him know we're back. I'm gonna head down after dinner and see him," I said.

My aunt nodded and took Archer into the diner with her.

I pressed his name and my phone started ringing.

"Dee?"

"Yeah," I said. "We're at the diner right now but I'm going to come down after dinner and talk if that's okay with you."

"I'd love that Dee," he said.

"I'll see you at Emily's in a bit then."

He agreed and I went into the diner. I sat down next to my sister since Liv had pretty much stolen Archer.

"He looks more and more like his Daddy," she said.

I nodded.

The waitress came to take our orders and I got some coffee with a burger and fries. I wasn't feeling super hungry but I knew I needed to eat.

We caught up on the last few months as we ate. Liv was in a new relationship. She said I knew him but wouldn't tell me who. She also filled me in on all the good drama.

Once we had finished and I convinced Liv to let me pay, I finally got my son back from her.

"Are you sure you want to take him?"

"Yeah," I said. "I want Paul to meet him."

"Okay. Call if you need me." I promised I would and she finally let me get into my car and drive off towards the reservation.

When I pulled up to Emily's house, everyone was gathered outside. Paul ran over to me and opened the door.

"Davina," he said. I got out and he immediately pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy you're home."

"Don't be happy just yet. There's someone you need to meet," I said. I walked around and opened the passenger side back door. I leaned in and took Archer from his seat. He was smiling a bit as I made faces at him.

"What?"

"Paul, meet your son, Archer James Moore," I said. He fell to his knees.

"I'm so sorry you had to do this alone," he said.

"Who are you and what did you do with my Paul?"

"I am. He's perfect. You're perfect. And I fucked up Dee," he said.

"I fucked up too Paul. I should've come home when I knew I was pregnant but I'm too fucking stubborn," I said. He pushed himself back to his feet and wiped his eyes.

"I love you Davina Moore. I need you in my life. Please, take me back," he said.

I just nodded. He leaned down to kiss me. Archer started making some noise so Paul looked down at him.

"Can I?"

"Just be careful with him," I said. I shifted him a little and laid him in Paul's arms.

"He's perfect."

"Yeah, he is."

"I know we're going to have to work on us again, but I don't want to lose you again Dee."

"I'm not going anywhere Paul," I said.

He nodded and took my hand in his free one. He led me inside to where everyone else had migrated. We went around introducing Archer to everyone. They were all just as excited as Paul was. It was actually kind of cute.