SOS

"Hey! Woah. Okay. It's fine." I said and raised my hands up.

"Drop the monitor."

"Okay. Okay. Just let her go."

"Monitor first."

Before handing over the monitor, I sent the videos to Hank's phone and pinged an sos of my location.

I handed over the monitor as they shoved my face into the bin. I dropped to my knees with my hands on my head and didn't dare look at them.

"Delete the videos."

"I-I don't know how."

"Do it. Now."

"Okay. Okay."

I deleted the videos of the monitor before the guy grabbed it out of my hands and shot it to pieces. I heard Lily scream after every gunshot went off and I just stayed where I was.

The guy shoved my shoulder becakwards so I fell onto my back and looked up to him. He grabbed the back of my hair, tilting my face all the way up.

"You. The boss wants you."

"I'm no one. I promise."

"Aw, she's begging. That's what her dad did too."

"You knew my dad?"

"You really think the best racer in the country would crash on a highway?"

"What did you do?"

"It's not what we did. It's what he did."

"Enough of the bullshit rhymes."

"You've got attitude."

"So I've been told."

*Hank's Pov*

We were working through the documents when I got a message flash up on my phone. I looked down to see multiple messages from Abi but a lot of them were just videos. I didn't think much of it until I saw an urgent message flash up on my screen. I paused. I don't why or how. But I just stopped.

"Hank? What's wrong?" Asked Antonio.

"Um, an urgent sos."

"From?" Asked Jay.

"Uh...Abi."

"Hank, we need to go." Said Jay.

At that point, I had snapped out of it. I grabbed my jacket and told everyone to follow. We hopped in our car, guns strapped to our side and sped off down the street.

When we got to the alley, I pulled up blocking one side and Antonio the other. I ran out of the car, gun raised, watching Abi get punched.

"Chicago PD! Put the gun down!" Shouted Kim.

As the brown haired man turned around, Abi grabbed something off the floor and smacked him round the back of the head with it. He grabbed her by her jacket, dragging her along the ground as she kicked and screamed at him.

"If you don't let go, I will be forced to shoot you!" I shouted.

"Go ahead!" He shouted.

Kevin ran up to Lily and grabbed the blonde man off of her before he beat the shit out of him. The guy grabbed a glass and smacked it over Kevin's head but it just made him angrier. He grabbed the guy, wiping his face across the wall before pulling him back and passing him over to Hailey, who smacked the guy's face into the bin. Adam grabbed Lily and moved her behind the car as Antonio attacked the other guy from behind and pulled Abi away.

"Antonio!" I shouted as the guy went to pull a gun.

Abi kicked the gun out of his hand and picked it up, smacking him over the head before she collapsed to the floor.

I looked around at the handcuffs being put on before I ran over to Abi. I crouched down next to her, putting her face in my hands as she grabbed onto my shoulder.

"You okay, kid?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said through heavy breaths.

"We'll get you checked out."

"No, I'm fine."

"Did you black out?"

"Nope. Is Lily okay?"

"I think so. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm so glad you were here."

"It's no problem at all. What were the videos?" I said as I helped her up off the floor.

"It shows the murder happen as well as the guy's face. I think it's their boss, that's what they were talking about at the house."

"They were the ones at the house?"

"Yeah."

"Why wouldn't you call me? I could've picked you up. I could've kept you safe."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No! It's not fine! You don't get to just walk off and not tell me where you are going. I was worried. I'm not going to sit and wait for a goddamn phone call to find out that your body was found. It's not happening!"

"You had my location! Use it."

"I didn't think you were in danger. Not only that, you dragged Lily out here, if she dies, that's your fault."

"I get it, okay!? It's my fucking fault that everyone has left! It's my fault my grandma is dead. She tried to keep me safe, Hank! She kept those letters from me to keep me safe. Who was there for her?"

"I...I don't know."

"Exactly. No one. Her last family member was at school laughing at Josh hiding carrot sticks in the classroom. She was taking her last breath and I didn't think anything of it."

"You can't blame yourself."

"And why not!?"

"Because it wasn't your fault. You can't predict when something bad is going to happen. It just happens! Stop beating yourself up because there was nothing you could have done."

"In this situation, I could've. I could've told you but I didn't because I'm an idiot who doesn't trust people."

"It's okay to not trust people. You've been hurt so there is a barrier because you don't want to be hurt. But I promise you, I will always stick by you and I will not let you down or leave you."

"I'm sorry." She said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. Let's get you home, yeah?"

"Mhm."

"How about, you go and say bye to Lily and I'll get Antonio to drop her back."

"Okay." She said and walked away.

I was picking up the guys' guns but it was mainly a cover so I could hear what Abi and Lily were talking about.

"Hey, Lily. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have put you in such a dangerous situation."

"Honestly, it's fine. I've got a badass as a bestfriend."

"Don't do that. I heard your screams, you were scared."

"Yeah I was but you dealt with it well but please don't ever put yourself in the position of trying to save me and not yourself."

"Okay. I'm sorry, again."

"See you tomorrow."

"Uh yeah, see you."

I wrapped my arm around Abi's shoulder and walked her to my car. We drove back to the district but I left her in the car for two quick minutes just so I could return some paperwork.