Explaination

Jay went to say something but my phone went off. There was another message sent through of just a bunch of Gs. I called the phone again and a male's voice picked up.

Hello?

Hi. Found this phone with a whole bunch of missed calls.

Where are you?

It was under my friend's car.

I'm Hank Voight with the Chicago Police Department. This is my daughter's phone.

Well I'll stay here if you want to come and meet me.

Okay. We are on our way.

When we got there, the young man was sat on the kerb with the phone in his hand. He stood up, shook my hand and handed me Abi's phone.

"Hey, Mr Voight."

"Hank's fine. Have you seen a girl around?"

"What does she look like?"

"She's got blonde hair, some parts highlighted. She has freckles, doesn't wear make up and is about 5'6. She's wearing like a white crop top with black jeans or trousers. I'm not sure. As a jacket she has like a baseball shirt but it's not done up."

"That's really descriptive but I'm sorry. I haven't seen her."

"Thanks anyway and thanks for not just taking the phone."

"No problem."

"Oh before I go, the shop on the corner has cameras. Ask them for footage." Said the man.

"Okay thanks."

After the man had left, I looked down at my phone and texted Adam to find Lily's house. He sent me the location as I turned to the others.

"Alright. Atwater and Upton, go the shop and ask for the footage. Burgess, Halstead and Dawson, you're with me. We're going to Lily's house."

"Yes, Sarge."

*Jay's Pov*

When we got to Lily's house, Hank didn't hold back. He kicked the door open and stormed into the kitchen with his gun held high. Lily looked so innocent. She was in some baggy joggers making iced coffee and cleaning the kitchen side.

"Hank is it?" She asked as she turned to us.

"Yeah. Where is she?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You will be once I'm done with you."

"Hank." Warned Antonio.

Kim walked towards the corner of the room as she looked at something on her phone. She came up to Antonio and I, showing us a video on her phone.

We watched in horror as Lily grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer and handed it to her father who stabbed Abi's nan in the chest. Lily stood their with a sinister smile on her face as she looked at the baby monitor before leaving with her father.

Kim showed the video to Hank as Antonio and I grabbed Lily and dragged her outside.

"Where the hell is she!?" Shouted Antonio.

"Don't know. She told me was walking back to yours."

"Cut the crap." Said Hailey as she showed Hank the footage from what I guess to be the store.

We all watched as Abi was shoved into a van and smacked into the hard metal door. Her head hung low and her shoulders dropped as her body slumped to the ground. Someone in the van dragged her body in and then Lily grabbed her legs and swung them around and into the van.

"Adam. Run this numberplate." I said into the radio as I sent a picture off to him.

"Belongs to Zane Harvey. What a suprise."

"Do you know why you couldn't find him?" Said Lily.

"No." Hank said and walked up to her.

"It's because I used the same knife that was used on her grandma to kill him. There was no noise. Just one stab and he was gone. Just like that. I think his heart is being delivered to your blonde boy as we speak." She said.

Hank slammed his hand down on the car but she didn't do anything. She stood there and laughed, looking Hank straight in the eyes.

"You are going to want to explain otherwise we'll let him take you to the docks and throw you into the water with weights on your feet. Up to you." Said Antonio.

Lily looked between us and her house before nodding slowly but refusing to get into the car.

"Move." I said.

"I'll explain here."

"Fine." Said Hank.

"Abi's mom tried to kill Abi's dad so James jumped in front of him. She drugged Paul, Abi's dad, and then buried James' body somewhere. I don't know where. Zane wants or shall I say wanted Abi to make weapons for him so his gang could attack my father's gang. I broke into Zane's house, kidnapped him and then stabbed him through the heart. You should have heard his screams. He was begging me not to kill him."

"Get to the point."

"Abi's mom paid my dad to kill Paul, which he did but then didn't have enough money to pay my dad off and look after Abi so she left her in Chicago and went on the run. Imagine how Abi will feel when she finds out that her mom is dead."

"You killed her?"

"Nope. My dad did."

"Where is Abi?"

"Some warehouse."

"Where?" Said Hank through gritted teeth.

"I have the location!" Shouted Adam as he got out of his car and ran up to Hank.

We all got into our cars and passed Lily off to a patrol officer. We drove to the location and immediately got out, wasting no time. We charged in through the same door and kept close but stopped when Abi shouted.

"No! Don't." She shouted as she tried to get out of the chair.

We were all stood in a tight group, almost like a shield to each other. Hank had stepped out of it to get to Abi when a gunshot went off.

We all hit the floor and covered our heads before looking at each other and tapping our bodies to find out who was hit.

"Noo! Hank!" Shouted Abi as she fought to get out of the chair.

Lily's dad, Mike, was running out of the room with his gun in his hand. Antonio and Kim chased after him as Adam ran up to Hank and crouched down beside him.

Run an ambulance to my location.

Hailey ran over to Abi and started to take the rope off of her hands but struggled when Abi refused to keep still. As soon as she was free, she ran out of the chair to get to Hank but I stepped in front of her, taking the hard hit. She tried to push away from me but I kept her in a tight hug as she clawed at my arms.