Always and Forever

Alexandria's POV

It's been about three weeks since Kol's death and I've been spending some time with Jacob, to try and numb the grief. Rebekah and Elijah arrived almost two weeks ago and since then I haven't seen him as much as my first week here. My thoughts were constantly consumed with the loss of Kol. My grief and anger was at an all time high right now, so I decided to push those feelings down and go see Jacob to cheer myself up.

I vamp speed downstairs and Rebekah stopped me before I got to the door.

Rebekah: And where, dear sister, are you going all dolled up?

She asked with an eyebrow raised. Of course she was suspicious, I would be too. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her.

Alexandria: None of your bloody business.

She scoffed as I opened the door.

Alexandria: Love you both! See you later!

With that I slammed the door before they could reply. Just as I was about to step into the car a familiar voice hit my ears and an intoxicating smell filled my nose. I cocked my head at the tone of his voice. He was arguing with someone. I followed his voice and vamp speed to where he was a few blocks over.

There he was in front of the same house where I first met him. He was fighting with one of those generic brand versions of us and there was a human girl in between them. I vaguely remember hearing rumors of him and members of his family at the school but I didn't really care, I stayed hidden from them as I watched. A human man in a cop uniform, I'm assuming is her father, stormed out demanding for an explanation.

Jacob: I kissed Bella!

I felt my heart stall in my chest.

Jacob: And she broke her hand, punching my face.

I could feel my blood begin to boil and I speed back to the house. After storming into the house I snatched Elijah's drink from his hand and downed the whole thing.

Elijah: You're welcome.

I could feel my emotions flaring all over the place. Grief and anger being the most present causing me to crush the glass in my hand. Rebekah cocked an eyebrow in question but didn't say anything on the subject. Since we were all going through our loss differently. She sighed as if she were bored.

Rebekah: Nik called while you were gone. He assumes you're helping us and he's threatened to throw us all back in our coffins for the next century.

Hearing this only made her emotions to go even more haywire and she couldn't take it any longer. All of her feelings were overwhelming her and the fact that she allowed herself to be distracted by a shape shifter. She fixed herself another glass of bourbon and as she downed it she could feel the switch in the back of her mind flip off.

She slammed the glass onto the bar and smirked at her siblings.

Alexandria: No one is going back in their coffins. Well, except maybe Nik.

Elijah eyed me suspiciously before he cautiously spoke.

Elijah: Dria? What did you do?

Her smirk grew even bigger at them as Rebekah seemed to catch on.

Alexandria: I turned them off, of course. Those pesky little feelings do nothing but get in the way.

Rebekah and Elijah glanced at one another but decided the best option was to let it go. Alexandria could be worse than Niklaus especially when angered.

Elijah: If you believe that is best-

Alexandria: Oh, I do. Now, onto more pressing matters. Where's baby Gilbert?

×××××

Jacob's POV

After everything that happened yesterday I had patrol with Seth and Embry that night. They gave me hell all night about what happened with Bella and how Alexandria would be hurt if she found out. But we aren't officially together yet. I scoffed at my thoughts because I still knew I was wrong. I exited the woods and made my way into Emily's house.

As soon as I stepped inside I could feel all eyes on me. I huffed out a frustrated breath knowing exactly why. Sam pulled Emily into his side as he spoke.

Sam: Jacob? What's this I hear about you kissing Bella?

I rolled my eyes and glared at Seth and Embry.

Jacob: What about it?

I could feel several glares in my direction.

Paul: You know your imprint who you've known for almost three weeks and you're already betraying her!

Leah: What's your deal Jake?!

Paul was shaking with anger and Leah was beginning to do the same.

Sam: Paul! Leah! Pull yourselves together or step outside!

They both took deep breaths and grew confused faces at their own actions.

Sam: Does she know?

A dry, humorless laugh escaped my throat.

Jacob: Does she know I basically cheated on her, even though we aren't together yet? No, no she doesn't.

I could feel myself growing angrier by the minute. At them. At myself. Seth decided to speak up noticing my anger growing.

Seth: Jake, calm down!

Sam: Seth's right. You need to keep calm and figure out what you want. Don't play with her feelings. She's your imprint!

I couldn't help but growl at him.

Jacob: Dont you think I know that! I'm not playing with her feelings!

Paul let out a dry laugh and scoffed.

Paul: Could've fooled us!

Instead of replying I growled and stormed out of the house. I stripped and shifted as soon as I was hidden in the trees. I grabbed my clothes into my mouth and ran towards the cliffs. As soon as I was there and dressed, I pulled my cell out of my shorts. I dailed her number and began to pace as I waited for her to answer but instead it went to voicemail.

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at it with confusion as if it held the answers to my questions. Why isn't she answering. She always answers. Does she know? How could she know? I huffed out a breath in frustration and then I remembered two of her siblings were in town. Yeah, that's probably it.